Clubplanet Nightlife Community

718 sesssions

yah its at DEEP once a month but.... just check it out b4 changes occur. As for danny spinnin anywhere else not that i know of lately. I know he played recently somewhere but me forgets. I thought he wouldve spun at spirit on the 17th for larry levans bday but i waswrong or who knows lol. Best night i ever had there was for danny krivits bday. I was chillin with a lot of my dancing peeps and introduced them to danny t and we all partied together. And joe clausell decided to get in the both and spin a few records whiich was incredible. And then i bumped into someones muscular arms while dancing. ANd as i thought about duckin cause i didnt know who it could be it was DAVID MORALES lol. And then we chated for a bit as well. Cant wait until sunday see ya all there. And after 1am when it closes if anyones down to keep onpartying well lemme know.

I gotta see when my out-of-towner buds are leaving NY...if they leave by Sunday nite, then I'll definitely come out and we'll do a celebratory shot :pint::bounce:

Don't forget to get there well before 7pm because the line gets long and they're strict about the 7pm mark ($5 before 7pm, $15 afterwards, I believe).

NYbeauty, my PM box is cleared!

I gotta see when my out-of-towner buds are leaving NY...if they leave by Sunday nite, then I'll definitely come out and we'll do a celebratory shot :pint::bounce:

Don't forget to get there well before 7pm because the line gets long and they're strict about the 7pm mark ($5 before 7pm, $15 afterwards, I believe).

NYbeauty, my PM box is cleared!

i will def be there at opening if i can, 5 beans is the way to go.

ill be there early brutha! see you there!

im celebrating my b day that nite with some deep deep sexy grooves :beer:

dude . happy birthday man .. i cant make it .. i have to take care of business but wish you all the luck and happinness for years to come ..

peace

the MASK