Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey to Vegas on 8/12-8/16

bellag

what's up Buddy if I were you I would refer to the Vegas 08/12/04-08/15/04 thread http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=236370 for some good info on those dates...So far I'm heading out to Vegas on those dates with 5 girls and 3 other guys, also from this board whataboutme, homersimpson, and Stonecl are all going to Vegas the same weekend. We all have put our itinerary on there and we might have a possible meetup. So 4 girls huh, well I'm going with 5 girls, and Stone is going with 2 girls, so with all our powers combined it looks like 11 girls and 6 guys.....GOOD ODDS...Where are you staying?!?!?!

You haven't partied in Vegas till you've partied with me. This weekend was insane for me...here's my little weekend report.

Fri - Met with some fellas that flew into town. Cruised over to Tangerine around 12. Line was f*ckin long. Went up to the front and walked right in. (love my job) Party was popping. Lots of ladies. Very good ratio of guys and girls. Saw at least 3 groups of bachlorettes. Around 1:30am or so left and headed to Ra, where there was still a line, walked right in (did I mention I love my job). This party was cracking. More bodies in motion then at Tangerine. Left around 4am and went home for a little ciesta.

Sat - Had the upper vip reserved for some guests but got bumped for same a**hole that hit a million bucks and was comped by the Hard Rock GM. Prick.

Well anyways, got down there and it is a total mad house. Took a minute to get the hosts attention but once that was done I was able to walk right in. At 12 this place is packed like sardines. Feel sorry for those waiting outside, because most will not get in unless a) you're tippin heavy B) know someone c) getting bottles.

Finally got us a table around 1:30 or so and drank till 4. The fellas I was with saw some other friends from back home so we were all chillin in the booth. At 4am the girls wanted to hit a strip club....so we went. I called a buddy of mine and he sent a limo for us and headed to OG. OG was cool, not very many hot chicks. Left around 5:30 am or so. No limo back, they sent a bus for us. Drive home from Hard Rock into the rising sun. That fucking sucked!!!

I am still recovering but man am I ready for this weekend.

I posted the original thread to get information on where to go in Vegas from August 12th-16th.

No disrespect, but I don't care where anyone spent last weekend or will spend the next. I just need the heads up on what's going on when I am going to be there. Like I said before, me and 4 girl friends are looking for nightlife that caters to hip hop, r&b, reggae and reggaeton music.

If you can offer some info, I thank you in advance.

wow touchy touchy

You want hip-hop....then every club here plays hip hop. What type of crowd are you looking for?

You may want to hit

Beach

Bikinis

OPM

if you want a club with the hip-hop vibe. No club here on the strip plays reggae that I know of. Good Luck.

Unless it's house music, pick the crowd you want to hang out with and then we'll know where to suggest. Easy as that.

I prefer the crowd to be 23 and up.

And the club to allow jeans, but no sneakers!!!

Do the clubs cater to all kinds of music, like a set of hip hop, then house and so on? The truth is, I don't like house music at all and don't want to hear it. So, no reggae? That's a shame.

I'll be there Thursday through Sunday night so I want at least 3 places that are good per night. Do they have guest lists like Jersey and NY? And do ladies have to wait in line???

Thanks!!

And regarding my prior post, I didn't mean to be "touchy". I just wanted to cut to the chase.

There are definitely guest lists and ladies have the easiest time getting.

These are my suggestions...

OPM - Straight hip-hop urban crowd

Light

Tabu

Curve

Body English

Venus

Check out my sticky club review. You'll find some good spots there.

This may be the first person on here asking for places that don't play house music

I understand that I am in the minority here, but I need some info on spots that almost do not play house music at all.

Maybe a little lay out for where I should go Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. I am staying at the Alladin with 4 other ladies.

Thanks.

I understand that I am in the minority here, but I need some info on spots that almost do not play house music at all.

Maybe a little lay out for where I should go Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. I am staying at the Alladin with 4 other ladies.

Thanks.

Cool I'm staying in the Alladdin too, we definitely have to have a meetup!

I don't mind meeting up with people, but I ONLY want to go to places that play hip hop regardless of how good the party is anywhere else. And if that means not being able to go somewhere every night, then, that's fine, too. I am sure my feet will need a rest.