Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ski / Snowbaord Trip information !!!!!!!

joeyd, maybe we won't need a bus, even thought that would be a total blast....if enough of us have cars we could prob. car pool it!! I'd be willing to give a ride to anyone who needs it. Just a thought....also, i mentioned last time about a place called Snowed Inn, it's a b&b and it's a house, the woman who owns it lives in a separate house. If we had enough people we could prob. rent the whole place. I can give her a call if you like, get prices, whatever....let me know if you want help

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by industyre:

OK, so my 2 cents...for what it's worth, Imaqxoxo is so right about slopes. The place is gross!!!! My parents have a house in Hunter, but being we all can't stay there (sorry) I would suggest Scribner Hollow. The hotel is really nice. It has a bar, a pool (w/ a grotto). It's located in between Hunter and Tannersville and it's really easy to get "Smiley's" taxi buses to pick you up and bring you to the bars.

My other suggestion would be to run a ski trip up to Vermont. I know most people here love to party, and Hunter may be alittle better for that, but if your really interested in the skiing, go to Killington. If this happens, I'd be down, but if it's Hunter, I'll have to meet you guys there...with my parents having a house and me going in on a party house, I'll pass on staying at slopes! Every bus trip I have ever been on to Killington has been great. Pack coolers and chill all the way there on the bus!

I'm glad someone is able to second the motion...LOL.

Keep me posted on the specs.....maybe I'll drive also if we decide to carpool rather than take a bus.....but a bus trip to Killington should definately be considered...

------------------

www.djcentral.com

OK, so my 2 cents...for what it's worth, Imaqxoxo is so right about slopes. The place is gross!!!! My parents have a house in Hunter, but being we all can't stay there (sorry) I would suggest Scribner Hollow. The hotel is really nice. It has a bar, a pool (w/ a grotto). It's located in between Hunter and Tannersville and it's really easy to get "Smiley's" taxi buses to pick you up and bring you to the bars.

My other suggestion would be to run a ski trip up to Vermont. I know most people here love to party, and Hunter may be alittle better for that, but if your really interested in the skiing, go to Killington. If this happens, I'd be down, but if it's Hunter, I'll have to meet you guys there...with my parents having a house and me going in on a party house, I'll pass on staying at slopes! Every bus trip I have ever been on to Killington has been great. Pack coolers and chill all the way there on the bus!