Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tight pants

jayuhousehead

just wondering if i'm the only guy in here that thinks that when a girl pulls up her pants it's sexy? i know it does it for me. :drool: esp when they do the little hip shake, so that the pants ride up further.

i dont get what you're saying?

like when a girl is getting dressed, and is putting her pants on?

:confused:

i think he might mean, when pants are too tight and they start to slip down and you have to pull and adjust.

he's got that peeping tom sydrome, maybe.....

how is adjusting your clothing look "sloppy", it looks sloppier if you just leave it all disheveled.....which is also a "look", as well..........as long as your not at the Waldorf pretending to support NYC like the Bush daughters with their coffee in our city. puleez.

sorry wuz a tangent.

i think he might mean, when pants are too tight and they start to slip down and you have to pull and adjust

idk it doesnt affect me either way. i dont think it makes them sloppy, but i cant see wuts so hot about them adjusting themselves. ya know wut i do find hot...when they adjust their breasts. im more of a breast man, so i guess when i see them fixin those it sparks my interest more

hmmm, i guess guys adjusting themselves does not much for me....but, i can see how one would imagine the intimate life of a female in those circumstances.

I have a thing with eyes, myself. More in what the eyes say, than much of the body...which can all be just an "act", anyway.

whatever, no harm in looking.