Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ugh!!!!

tstelkhuni

This is totally off topic, but I need to vent!! So I just bought a new car 2 1/2 months ago. A 2004 Honda Civic. I love my car, great gas mileage :blah: But recently I noticed a really nasty crack in my window, but no marks of a rock hitting or nothing - it began where the gas is attached to the frame of the car (at the bottom near the wipers). Found it very odd so I decided to take the car back to the dealer and have the winshield changed and also complain about a reoccurring problem with the wipers that has not gotten better. Since I got the car the wipers never worked right and I have complained b4. it is to the point that I can't use them in the rain. So I go w/ my Dad this morning and they call the managers to look at the crack. They tell me its a rock that did it (some mini little rock) b/c it took some crazy magnifier to see this. They proceed to let me know thatits something I need to deal w/ my ins. company. They also say the wipers are irrepairable and it happens to some of the cars and there is nothing they can do for me. And to top it off they say "Windshields crack easily". My father at this point flips out and hits the hood of the car and then the windshield - and says "Oops I might break the whole fuckin thing now" and tells them they are full of shit. The guys were like "uuuhhhhh" My Dad basically said fuck off - we'll contact our lawyer to speak w/ honda. :mad:

Sorry the story is long but I needed to chill out a lil since I'm at werk now.

I'm just pissed its a new car. :(

and even worse - I think the car has been in an accident - like during a test drive and they fixed it w/out reporting it and sold it as new. Cuz last minute my salesperson goes "We checked the car over & there's a scratch so we'll change it for another one" and we switched all the paperwork and it took like 2 hours for the car to be ready.

well to keep on this topic...i had a flat tire when i woke up this morning. so i sweated my ass off changing that before work. and while jackin up my car i fuckin broke the ground effect!!! so now my car's gettin all new tires put on, and i gotta bring it in to have the bracket for the ground effect fixed too. not even noon yet and ive spent $260 today!!! GRRRRRR!!

:splat:

I got my new Grand Cherokee in February. Came home from a vacation to a cracked widshield 2 months later.

They are correct, most insurance companies have a special policy specifically for cracked windshield glass. Under certain circumstances they will cover the cost to replace and it will not affect your premiums. Check with them on it.

I just pais $220 to replace it and didn't bother.

I got my new Grand Cherokee in February. Came home from a vacation to a cracked widshield 2 months later.

They are correct, most insurance companies have a special policy specifically for cracked windshield glass. Under certain circumstances they will cover the cost to replace and it will not affect your premiums. Check with them on it.

I just pais $220 to replace it and didn't bother.

This I know but things just don't seem right with the car for being brand new. The doors are welded on terribly - something I wouldn't have picked up if all these problems didn't show up. And telling me "oh well deal with wipers that don't work" gets me mad. For the next five yrs that I am paying off a brand new car I will never have functional wipers? :gang: <---Thats what i feel like doing

This I know but things just don't seem right with the car for being brand new. The doors are welded on terribly - something I wouldn't have picked up if all these problems didn't show up. And telling me "oh well deal with wipers that don't work" gets me mad. For the next five yrs that I am paying off a brand new car I will never have functional wipers? :gang: <---Thats what i feel like doing

Not for nothing, but you bought an econobox, not a Lexus.

Hey great point - just cuz my first new car at 19 couldn't be a $60,000.00 luxury car I should settle for whatever comes my way. Love ur way of thinking - NOT!

Jeez, you're only 19. You sound like a real slut for someone so young.

ROCK ON!!! :aright:

Sorry about your car woes.

Jeez, you're only 19. You sound like a real slut for someone so young.

ROCK ON!!! :aright:

Sorry about your car woes.

Gee from the stupid posts you submit I can really tell your a blatant asshole.

i was merely venting about a bad experience. But thanks for your full analysis and judgement of my persona doc - get to know ppl or atleast respect each person for who they are rather than straight up calling someone who likes sex and has lots to say about the topic a slut. Your just fuckin rude. Whatever can't get along w/ every1

Gee from the stupid posts you submit I can really tell your a blatant asshole.

i was merely venting about a bad experience. But thanks for your full analysis and judgement of my persona doc - get to know ppl or atleast respect each person for who they are rather than straight up calling someone who likes sex and has lots to say about the topic a slut. Your just fuckin rude. Whatever can't get along w/ every1

U R Welcome :)

Hey great point - just cuz my first new car at 19 couldn't be a $60,000.00 luxury car I should settle for whatever comes my way. Love ur way of thinking - NOT!

well im tryin to stray away from the drama...i didnt know u were 19 though either. i always got the impression u were older than me. anyway...i dont know if lemon laws are the same around the country, but here in nj if ur havin all those problems u might have case. regardless of how much u pay for the car, things are supposed to work right. my car was only $20K but u wouldnt really think so lookin at it. its a well built car, def real nice. and any small problem i had with it id make sure the dealer fixed it