Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's Weekend Review

ok here we go....FRIDAY:town was packed worked at Jimbo's had my best night all summer..rumor has it XS did very well..after work went to Jarmenio's ...WHEN WILL I LEARN...narrowly escaped around 5..whew...SATURDAY: Tempts off to a very slow start but ended up w/ a nice crowd...jarmenio where were the hand signals?? brian1500 I believe I saw the shuflfe on the dancefloor,stiffler nice to see you..better see you this Sunday! Saturday after hours once again decided to hang w/ jar..crazy man..wanted me to get in the car w/ him...yikes,decided to stay by rodiggas and dondeisels..thanks for the hospitality :) Good time and even better running in the ran at 8am..lol...SUNDAY: IT's ALL ABOUT TEMPTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE NIGHT OF THE WEEKEND! Saw soooo many old schoolers and everyone was dancing,,,ace, andrew mendez, birthdayboy light boy maffei on the dance floor,bmw4jay tore up w/ me...sandman, jarmenio where the hell did you disappear too for someone who told me I was allowed to take a nap you sure diappeared quick,brian1500 onj the dancefloor nice cystam I think you were busy drinkign this week...loved denny called BINOY out who threw up in the dj booth, no more djais for you..hee hee...whatabout me glad you made it out and nice to see you deciced to come out of the closet..lol...kostap I am bringing a one gallon water bottle next week so don't say you weren't warned!

Cyn.......you were so quiet on the stoop! lol wtf :laugh:

OMG...you have no idea, but JAR and I came up w/ a logical explanation that I will explain offline

I still cant believe we walked home from Diggas to get to my bed...

"who sleeps in seaside" -JAR

Yeah i got called out. Unreal! lol

I felt like shit all day though.

LOL that was the funniest thing I've EVER heard!!

oh btw andrew says he is making an appearance this weekend...this is his email to me from a few minutes ago:"ok it is on just dont make me have to run away from you and hide somewhere "......lol....why am I always the evil one???

Took off for the olympics....See you on Sunday and beeee afraid, be very afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afraid of the olympics or afraid of you at Temps after the olympics???

AND WHY ISN'T NAPKIN THROWING AN OLYMPIC EVENT?????????????????

:splat::mad::splat:

great time Sunday..... Ceotter is a fun one..... appreciates my ultra seductive moves on the floor......

thanks the shots were fun..hee hee you were out of control....I saw your moves seemed to work on someone...who did you leave with????

i never want to hear otter noises ever again coming from the bed next to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounded like someone was strangling a fuggin dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS LIKE E.T. MEETS SEAWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i felt was a finger in my ass, and a loud ARFING, and i knew i had to bounce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I NEED INSURANCE!!!!!, I GO TO BACKYARD AND PICK UP MY COW AND HURT MY BACK"

i never want to hear otter noises ever again coming from the bed next to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounded like someone was strangling a fuggin dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS LIKE E.T. MEETS SEAWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i felt was a finger in my ass, and a loud ARFING, and i knew i had to bounce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I NEED INSURANCE!!!!!, I GO TO BACKYARD AND PICK UP MY COW AND HURT MY BACK"

DIGGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!! I believe we BOTH informed you there was just cuddling..(otters ARE cuddly)...keep it up and I will be sure to stay in your room in the hamptons...lol...

Insurance for your cow..I'll punch up rates asap but fyi we do not cover if your finger gets stuck up its ass or its hoof up yours!