Clubplanet Nightlife Community

plugging pills

What is your method of doing it?

just get the pill on the tip of your finger and push it up...you'll know when to stop. that may sound like an oversimplification, but thats really all there is to it. you may feel some slight discomfort (like you have to shit) for a few minutes afterward. just ride it out, you'll be tripping balls in 20 inutes and you won't feel anything.

i've never heard of someone plugging a pill that they crushed...i'd imagine that it would be really difficult. the only way i could see this happening is by using the "parachute" method. this is where a person crushes up a pill and then wraps it in toilet paper. this however is usually done when you are going to swallow a pill because it takes less time to break down. with plugging, the membranes are so sensitive that you really don't need to crush it up...it hits hard in like 20 minutes. aside from a lil initial discomfort, i've never known anyone to have a negative experience with plugging.

Guest gabo

hmmm neither herd that one

ive heard of people crushing up the pill and putting it into a capsule.. then inserting it..

(is it wrong that im getting a little turned on by this thread, lol)

i think insert is just a sexy word

Guest gabo
ive heard of people crushing up the pill and putting it into a capsule.. then inserting it..

(is it wrong that im getting a little turned on by this thread, lol)

i think insert is just a sexy word

You and me both