Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why dont US invade Isreal Next?

stonedcl

They deff have weapons of mass destruction, and there killing mad palistinions every day.. So Isreal has WMD so lets take them out next..NO?

LOLOLOLOL i'm some kind of Jerry's Kid

Israel is our unconditional ally you dumb fuck. They've never done a thing that would warrant betrayal. They're not killing mad Palestinians. Learn to spell th ethnic group before you spew fallacies about them.

Israel is our unconditional ally you dumb fuck. They've never done a thing that would warrant betrayal. They're not killing mad Palestinians. Learn to spell th ethnic group before you spew fallacies about them.

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, they've done numerous things that would be considered betrayal against the US, at the very least not in the US's best interests. Many of which are quite well documented.

But seriously, if you have to ask the question, why don't we invade Israel in the 1st place, you probably wouldn't understand the reasoning behind it either. Unless your statement was purely rhetorical.

I just dont get it, why the fuck do we have invade anything....I mean learn to live with others in this world not dictate it to em!...but I agree isreal is no ally of US, i just dont understand what is our fucking strategic interest in that colony.....besides appeasing right-wing jewish voters from bklyn and evenglists from texas, I dont see what the strategic interest we may have in that country, I mean it has no oil, no camels....so what the heck are we looking for....and please a "democracy" that secretly kills people it does'nt like is hardly democratic, its called houliganasim....!

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, they've done numerous things that would be considered betrayal against the US, at the very least not in the US's best interests. Many of which are quite well documented.

But seriously, if you have to ask the question, why don't we invade Israel in the 1st place, you probably wouldn't understand the reasoning behind it either. Unless your statement was purely rhetorical.

I just dont get it, why the fuck do we have invade anything....I mean learn to live with others in this world not dictate it to em!...but I agree isreal is no ally of US, i just dont understand what is our fucking strategic interest in that colony.....besides appeasing right-wing jewish voters from bklyn and evenglists from texas, I dont see what the strategic interest we may have in that country, I mean it has no oil, no camels....so what the heck are we looking for....and please a "democracy" that secretly kills people it does'nt like is hardly democratic, its called houliganasim....!

I don't agree with it either, but it's amusing to see what we will selectively invade or not invade. There's plenty of locations all across the globe in which tyranny is taking place on a daily basis.

To answer your question up there though, it's most probably because the majority of Capitol Hill is either Jewish or has their hands in the pockets of Jews, needless to say this topic has been hashed and re-hashed over and over and over again, so I'm done with it, don't want to stir up the same old corny drama.

first of all, please provide some morsel of evidence for this from a respected news source and not some whacked out kill all the jews website like whatreallyhappened.com

second of all, all countries in some way spy on each other. isn't that why they all have their own intelligence agencies.

how about when they killed our fellow countrymen named rachel corrie....when was the last time the US govt ever killed an isreali?? so why the fuck would a isreali govt bulldozer run over one of our citizen.....

first of all, please provide some morsel of evidence for this from a respected news source and not some whacked out kill all the jews website like whatreallyhappened.com

second of all, all countries in some way spy on each other. isn't that why they all have their own intelligence agencies.

Um, Jonathan Pollard, the Isreal Spy JAILED FOR LIFE in 1985 for spying on the usa.

Dude, Isreal committs some of the WORST human rights violations in the world. PERIOD, end of story.

They are insane over there. Thats why they have NO allies in the region whatsoever.

first of all, it was somewhat of an accident that she was killed because she wasnt in the bulldozer drivers view and he could have assumed she moved already. This is from Wikipedia.

"For about two hours, the group had been attempting to disrupt the bulldozers. These attempts consisted of physical obstruction and shouting at the bulldozer operators through a megaphone. Roughly an hour before the fatal incident, the IDF used tear gas and fired warning shots to disperse the ISM protesters, who then later regrouped.

As the bulldozers move slowly forward they push up a pile of soil and rubble in front of them. A standard technique of ISM disruption was for an ISM protester to climb on top of this pile, raising themselves above the bulldozer blade, and making themselves visible to the driver. Sometimes the driver would stop or change direction, and sometimes the protester would dive out of the way.

Eyewitness accounts suggest that Corrie followed this technique, initially sitting or kneeling, and then standing to clamber up on the pile of debris in front of the bulldozer. For a while she was on top of this pile, looking at the driver. At some point, Corrie fell off the pile of rubble, possibly having lost her footing. This may have obscured her from sight of the driver. Corrie may have tried to scrabble out of the way at this point, but if she did so she was unsuccessful.."

irregardless, how exactly is a protestor who stands in front of bulldozers getting killed by a bulldozer exactly a betrayal of the United States?!

Um, Jonathan Pollard, the Isreal Spy JAILED FOR LIFE in 1985 for spying on the usa.

Dude, Isreal committs some of the WORST human rights violations in the world. PERIOD, end of story.

They are insane over there. Thats why they have NO allies in the region whatsoever.

in the region?! Could the fact that they are surrounded by Muslim countries from every possible direction be the reason for the dearth of allies in that region?! And the fact that those countries have all attacked simultaneously at Israel only to cry and bitch about it later?! Could the fact that they hate Jews with a passion be a reason for the NO allies in the regio whatsoever?

hahahahahha

just because your country is surrounded by foreigners who are not like you does not give you the go ahead to kill their children and take their land.

Remember, Isreal came in and took their land.

It's ok buddy, your view is the minority, and the country will pay soon enough for the mistakes it has made.

And Jonathan Pollard was THE WORST spy case EVER in the history of the united states.

He has been in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT since 1985, and will be for the rest of his life. That is the toughest penalty EVER handed down. Israel stabbed us in the back with that one.

hahahahahha

just because your country is surrounded by foreigners who are not like you does not give you the go ahead to kill their children and take their land.

Remember, Isreal came in and took their land.

It's ok buddy, your view is the minority, and the country will pay soon enough for the mistakes it has made.

you are one deluded fuck, you know that?

kill their children, take their land?! what the fuck are you talking about?!

hmmm, well,

call it dellusion, but the killing of children would be the many dead children shot down by the millitary BE IT by mistake or not.

and take their land would be the fact that Isreal is Still in violation of the UN order to withdraw from land which is not rightfully theirs.

I guess that makes me deluded

thats an interesting comment....a lot of israel supporters say that the US media is biased against israel.

thats straight out BS on israel side ......US media is so pathetically biased that it even makes me smirk when watching israeli/palestinian news .

sad .

I'm not quite sure what the justification for invading Israel would be, nor what would really be accomplished in doing such... yes, they have WMD as do other US allies. the US position where Israel is concerned is embarrassing and clearly unbalanced..

after reading statements like this from from Bin Laden -

"a good accepted terrorism" with the goal of ending U.S. support for Israel, "who is killing our children." (source: Al-Jazeera broadcast video on December 26, 2001 from Osama bin Laden)

perhaps one can make the argument, that 9/11 was partially a result of our support of Israel..

You anti-Israel members are perfectly right!

Kill Israel--they are to blame for everything that is wrong in the ME, anti-American feelings, and the cause of the war on terror....

Fuck them as an ally of the U.S.--we should pull our support for that Democratic country and let the Arab world blow them into the sea..

That fucking country is to blame for everything wrong in the ME.....the Iraq-Iran war, genocide in the Sudan, mass murder in Algeria, Shia-Sunni battles in Pakistan, Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, Taliban's control of Afghanistan, Assad's mass murder in Syria, etc, etc. ......

Not to mention Israel is to blame for the ME's dsyfunctional economy, infrastructure, and educational systems, lack of tolerance for other religions, state run media and propoganda, disregard for human rights and civil liberties, exploding birth rates, illiterate populations, etc, etc.

Those fucking Israeli's.....they are pussies too...they could simply go out and destroy the enemies that surround and encircle them, including Hamas and Hizballah, and the state sponsors who fight a continuous proxy war against Israel.....but they don't....fucking pussies, who needs friends and allies like that...

We should pull U.S. aid to Israel, and provide it to the suicide bombers families.....and support Arafat and his $1.7 billion net worth (I hear his wife likes to shop in France, this will help Westren economies)...

Fuck Israel!