Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A really sad thing just happened at work.

unclefester401

I just had three completely thugged out chicks in here with a 4 year old, and an infant. They just put the infant down on the couch, and let the four year old run rampant around the store, while they try to get me to buy their old nextels off them and hook them up with new ones. They were in here for 20 minutes being obnoxious ghetto ass people, and when they left, they forgot the infant, and the four year old tried walking out of here with a belt clip.

:gang:

Already done, my friend. They are hot on his trail. Why the hell do you think he hasn't been around this week?

"Oh he's in Maine."

Suuuuurrrrrre.

Maine's the first place I'd go if Iwas on the run. They have towns in northern Maine that don't even have names, just numbers, and they're owned by the paper mills.

Maine's the first place I'd go if Iwas on the run. They have towns in northern Maine that don't even have names, just numbers, and they're owned by the paper mills.

really? Wow. Have to keep Maine in mind next time I get in trouble wif da law. Or the mob. Or with Marty for playing ghey house @ hump tonite.

hey everyone .. so .. i am curious . about how everyone here dance .. do u guys practice? .. do u just go to parties and dance? .. what inspires u to dance? .. how did u get into it? do u take classes?

tell us anything you want to share .. i think some of your stories will be exciting

peace,

Eric Stoltz

mask.jpg

hey everyone .. so .. i am curious . about how everyone here dance .. do u guys practice? .. do u just go to parties and dance? .. what inspires u to dance? .. how did u get into it? do u take classes?

tell us anything you want to share .. i think some of your stories will be exciting

peace,

Eric Stoltz

mask.jpg

Why would I dance? That's what I pay strippers for.

getting lost in the music...now THAT's fun...i think getting lost in it all is easiest when i'm dancing alone or when dancing with people who're also lost in it too and they all don't give a fart who u are or what you look like or how you're moving...if that makes sense! like when i go take a bathroom/bar break, leave the friends on the floor and head back and bam! some good beats hit and i just start dancing wherever i was standing regardless of where all my buddies are...that's fun then i head back and go nuts with them too:)...yay!

Peace,

Eric Stoltz

A really sad thing happened at south shore plaza today.......I was wakling around on my lunch break after closing down a small store for a client, and then I saw 2 from the tranny squad approaching from the west.....I kept trying to dissapear into the closest store, but all of them were like victoria's secret, etc..so I turned my head and walked way teh fuck around them.