Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help?

Hey....

I haven't been on this site for quite awhile but I actually used to check out CP on a regular basis but stopped when I ended up moving around a lot for work. I just recently moved back to NJ and don't know anything about what's decent (or even which places are still open). I went to Suede with some friends and it was fine mostly because they have a dance floor (which people actually took advantage of) and the people were nice. I just found it a bit pricey and as much as I would love to have $300 to go out, I just don't.

So, could anyone share their opinions or give suggestions?

REQUIREMENTS:

-GOOD MUSIC (well, above average music, but that seems impossible)

-GOOD VIBE (is it unheard of to have a conversation with someone other than the people they came with?)

-A DANCE FLOOR WHERE PEOPLE ACTUALLY DANCE

Is this really such a ridiculous request? Seems to be. If that is the case I suppose have two options:

#1 I can go Suede and take advantage of their dance floor but spend less time coming online and more time working because I'm gonna need some serious $$.

#2 Invest in some lights, cheap alcohol, and decent CDs. Hang lights all over my apartment, move my furniture to clear an open space then load aforementioned CDs into my stereo system (turning up the bass and volume), thus creating my own little "club". Hell, maybe I will make myself wait before going into the bathrom and card myself before drinking until the cops come and drag me away for disturbing the peace.

Feel free to point and laugh but I just really like to dance. I make no apologies for that. :)

So...please...for the sake of me and those who live around me....help?

Feel free to point and laugh but I just really like to dance. I make no apologies for that. :)

718 sessions on Sunday......

great music.....(deep house, classics, disco house, disco, funk, etc. etc.)...danny krivit is my top 3 right now...

great vibe....

everybody's dancing......

Thursdays @ Discotheque(19th between 5th and 6th aves) w/ DJ Tony Humphries.

Definitely hit up DEEP this Sunday(22nd between 5th and 6th aves.)

And CIELO on Mondays w/ DJ Francois K. (Meatpacking District,not sure of the exact address)

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!