Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Digweed In Boston 08-27-2004 07:32 AM And I said I said(tell me what the fuck you said) Put it in my mouth, those Soviet Super Soldiers in my mouth, and you can eat my foriegn- RI, Ghetto-house mini tech pussy out!!!

that so wasn't me, but you can shove those neg. rep points you gave me up your foreign, pasty, psoriasis-laden heiney, beyotch.

Mantra 08-27-2004 02:02 PM Hey what's it like to have Icd dildo's up your ass does it get to cold and do you get freezer burn? LAME

Word Association 08-26-2004 04:19 PM I heard you were good looking. lets make babies. ladyshady YES

What are the reputation... 08-27-2004 12:20 PM nomembername

I don't know what to do, you are one of his friends so I need some advice. I think I am in love with one of teamj5's friends. Her name is Rachel. Even when I make love to his mom, all I can think of is her sweet ass. What should I do? -teamj5sdad

Thanks NMN :laugh:

What are the reputation... 08-27-2004 05:00 PM Chris, how would you like an ice dildo plugged in your asshole? Cookie is a professional plugger.

Time and place...

What are the reputation... 08-27-2004 03:54 PM I heard you give new meaning to the word feg

what does it take...... 08-30-2004 03:22 PM Your just mad that you can't be from NJ and listen to cheese and bump tina all night. Oh ya Boston Sucks

Godskitchen - IKON - Up... 08-29-2004 11:44 PM you have a small penis

- The Reputation Thread - 08-28-2004 06:40 PM spreading some <3 ~~tstelkhuni

Mantra 08-27-2004 02:02 PM Hey what's it like to have Icd dildo's up your ass does it get to cold and do you get freezer burn?

what does it take...... 08-30-2004 02:31 PM I made a huge mess all over my keyboard from that last pic you sent me...I just stared at it and stroked myself and it never felt so good before when I came..you should post it for everyone to see so they can all enjoy a night alone with you (Stymie)

im flattered......but no :):yuck:

Good Luck Prplhz 08-30-2004 05:12 PM Hey cookie how about when you come up to Rise this Friday you can come over my house and you and Foxy can sniff blow off my cock and after I can blow lines off your tit. "Phatty the one man party"

Attn: Merks 08-30-2004 09:03 AM <3 Mysify

Know your rights when a... 08-28-2004 12:47 AM you are such a fucking herb, its pathetic...I remember you were the one no one gave a shit about that night when I pissed on that kids couch. sad part about that night, I didnt hit you. ya fuckin tool

- The Reputation Thread - 08-23-2004 06:55 PM spreading the rep points ~tstelkhuni

- The Reputation Thread - 08-21-2004 01:45 PM bling bling... .barstar

- The Reputation Thread - 08-21-2004 10:03 AM 411

- The Reputation Thread - 08-20-2004 03:33 PM Xoxox !Monique007

What are the reputation... 08-30-2004 03:32 PM I made a huge mess all over my keyboard from that last pic you sent me...I just stared at it and stroked myself and it never felt so good before when I came..you should post it for everyone to see so they can all enjoy a night alone with you -NMN-

it had a grey box tho, i forget what that means.... lurker? newbie?

Pink Room @ IKON 08-30-2004 06:53 PM I want to rip my mini tech set in your face you cuban jizzbag.

Big announcement...... 08-30-2004 03:27 PM Bash on NJ all you want but you will never play the shore thats a def trust me. "Victor Soto"

Groovefire @ Plush, Pro... 08-27-2004 01:05 PM So, I would like to see you naked with a pair of goggles on and sticking a snorkel in your ass. What a fuckin sight that would be!

Oh I got some good ones! You have been hard at work and I love it.

Good Luck Prplhz 08-30-2004 03:28 PM HeY I can't wait to party with you this weekend going to be a blast. Maybe we can get Cookie to come to Rise and after we can blow lines off her tits. ~NMN

Question - Did the real NMN send this to me? If so, dude you are coming up here this weekend? Sick! I'm excited to meet you, and I don't know cookie but I'm sure if we feed her a couple of drinks, we could get her to do anything! ;)

Dennis Rodgers @ Orange 08-27-2004 01:55 PM You are one sexy thing can I eat your Ass while you shit down my mouth. That would make me all warmall over

Now this one is kind if cute, gross but none the less cute! How would this work again and whomever sent me this, when can we get started??