Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

My AIM Buddylist this AM 11-17-2004 07:24 PM I'm going to "dress you up" in a pair of my boyshorts and watch you strut around my hotel room in stilletto heels eating power bars till you puke the next time I'm in town~~~D:Fuse

attn diabolique 11-17-2004 05:22 PM LOLOLOL u'r funny <3, diabolique

What are the reputation... 11-17-2004 03:55 PM Hey I sa wof pic of you online and your are so cute black men just turn me on so much http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/fugitives/chicago/solis_nmn.jpg

dj snow mama 11-17-2004 10:40 AM Hey Foxy I have a great pair of Boots that my Ex GF left over at my house. I would love for you to try them on and I bet they would make you look like the hooker from Pretty women. I think you and Ras have the size boot right? ~ Stymie"

Who here smokes pot..EV... 11-16-2004 07:55 AM

What are the reputation... 11-15-2004 06:35 PM lol thanks richard... i<3dgmodel...

What are the reputation... 11-17-2004 02:57 PM hey cookie can you please tell your friend foxy to stop trying to convince me to plug shit up my ass? i mean i kinda value my anus and i'd like very much for it to be in working order even when i am like 85 years old.~howienewport ps. i like to poo

:laugh:

- The Reputation Thread - 11-17-2004 02:56 PM thanks back at ya. -Ronin

- The Reputation Thread - 11-17-2004 02:32 PM - Deepspell

- The Reputation Thread - 11-17-2004 12:34 PM fkornre

memories and dreams... 11-17-2004 12:15 PM point-and-click... I <3dgmodel...

My AIM Buddylist this AM 11-17-2004 02:48 PM some fuckin nitwit i work with strolled by and asked what does SF stand for. I said well if you were trapped in a deN for 20 hours listening to music non stop, trapped around people who sometimes dont remember their own name.

My AIM Buddylist this AM 11-17-2004 01:32 PM I'm sooo broken up about you going away for thnksgvg. I had "special" plans baby. I was hoping we could snuggle on the couch under a blanket then you could strap "it" on and hit me in the shitter while a stray dog is in the room watching.

:shaky:

My AIM Buddylist this AM 11-17-2004 01:32 PM I'm sooo broken up about you going away for thnksgvg. I had "special" plans baby. I was hoping we could snuggle on the couch under a blanket then you could strap "it" on and hit me in the shitter while a stray dog is in the room watching.

:shaky:

That's some funny shit right thurr! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What are the reputation... 11-17-2004 09:33 PM Would u eat them in a box? I would not eat them in a box, I would not eat them with a fox. I would not eat them here or there, I would not eat them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am.

FUCKING LAME........ :no:

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

- The Reputation Thread - 11-18-2004 05:54 AM thank for the reps - I guess... I don't if we win prizes or anything...therunner

What are the reputation... 11-18-2004 03:29 AM cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cockcock cock cock cock cock this is what goes through mind when i see your name-stymie

:laugh: :laugh:

What are the reputation... 11-18-2004 02:05 AM hey ras, if you don't like the dog watching, thats ok. I have a hamster too.

What are the reputation... 11-17-2004 10:25 PM you get way too many fucked up reps. So if i could just get my blow up doll with the extra wide ass opening and my cock ring i will be on my way-stymie

no, the blow up doll i use to go thru the carpool lane in the AM, so sorry.

What are the reputation... 11-17-2004 08:59 PM wow so i heard u r a really lame dancer. maybe i can help?? just pm me and i will give u a lesson u'll Never Forget. -april33. ps. also, are u into ugly lesbians?