Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Groovefire @ Rise Friday 11-05-2004 03:37 PM You sound like my kind of girl, how about I dress up in a pink tutu and you bend me over, hit me in the shitter with a strap on while we watch home movies of Michaels mother giving birth? ~~~Michaels Dad :laugh:

Nyis 11-05-2004 01:53 PM Hey Foxy who has better tit's? Cookie, prplhz, Ras, or you?

:laugh: well, honestly, I can't say, since I have never seen ras or cookie topless. Wait till after Miami and I'll let cha know. ;)

What are the reputation... 11-08-2004 05:01 PM dont tell people how i want you to drill me very hard!!! everyone will know that im a big flamer and wont admit it. i love spanish girls like u. wanna b my south american inca princess? ~NMN~ <3

What are the reputation... 11-08-2004 04:34 PM lick my @ss hole - stmyie-poo

:laugh:

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

I just wanted to say on... 11-08-2004 10:04 PM i really wanna drill u with that strap on. nybeauty suggested that i use this south american lube made of coca leaf.after your done u can shoot your "blowgun" in my face ~emjay~

it's friday !!!!!!!!!!!... 11-06-2004 09:13 PM dasjk;ldas

Wise Words 11-05-2004 07:51 PM kid shut the fuck up, i am trying to message board mack irina.

Nyis 11-05-2004 06:50 PM go Mets 2005 ya whats up, how you doing sick

it's friday !!!!!!!!!!!... 11-06-2004 04:14 PM When I was about 8 I took wooden potpourri balls from my mum's windowsill and put them up my bottom using shampoo as lube. Then I pooed them out on to a mirror so I could watch. I washed and dried them and put them back in the bowl in my mum's room.

That might be the funniest rep ever.

Has to be either EVAN or Scavy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What are the reputation... 11-08-2004 07:34 PM i wish my cock was bigger so you could feel me when i stick it inside you. nmn

so u don't have a big black cock?

What are the reputation... 11-08-2004 05:48 PM hey you think your strap on is large enuff for my gaping, strecthed out anal hole? i need a big black one, maye 16" to fill my crack baby. please help me. poop is starting to fall out. --NMN

i'm sure we can find one that fits.