Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Waaaah! 11-09-2004 12:55 PM hey just wanted to say that ever since u hit 1500 posts & changed ur title to "SHUT UP", i haven't been able to stop thinking about u. i want u to come over and dance naked while i play records for you, and you can scream SHUT UP!. soooo hot. <3 FL69

:laugh:

club smuggles

What are the reputation... 11-09-2004 01:44 PM i gots nuthin but luuuv 4 ya...not b/c ur a dope dj or anything, but b/c i heard u really really like anal. hit be up on aim. --stymie

What are the reputation... 11-09-2004 01:39 PM You ever wake up next to girl to find out she/he has a dick and your ass hurts? Let me tell you that the worst feeling you will ever have ~ Stymie ~

What are the reputation... 11-09-2004 01:38 PM 1,2 Emjays coming for you... 3,4 Rosa is a whore... 5,6 babyd and lina are fat chix... 7,8 moniquetz is someone I hate... 9,10 Evans back again! ----whoever wrote this took it a BIT too far.....shit is fucked up...

Waaaah! 11-09-2004 12:55 PM hey just wanted to say that ever since u hit 1500 posts & changed ur title to "SHUT UP", i haven't been able to stop thinking about u. i want u to come over and dance naked while i play records for you, and you can scream SHUT UP!. soooo hot. <3 FL69

club smuggles

:love: don't hate.

Sander Kleinenberg/Eli ... 11-09-2004 11:38 AM Hey Stymie, its *****. Are you going to let me go down on you for hours again? I keep fantasizing about sucking your hot dick. I get all wet just thinking about it. :laugh: this ones funny

Does this girl look fam... 11-09-2004 10:45 AM haha, you crack me up - AmyScottsdale

Stupid Kids... 11-08-2004 04:16 PM i<3dgmodel...

Sander Kleinenberg/Eli ... 11-09-2004 11:38 AM Hey Stymie, its *****. Are you going to let me go down on you for hours again? I keep fantasizing about sucking your hot dick. I get all wet just thinking about it. :laugh: this ones funny

Does this girl look fam... 11-09-2004 10:45 AM haha, you crack me up - AmyScottsdale

Stupid Kids... 11-08-2004 04:16 PM i<3dgmodel...

Doode why did you censor the poist? feg!

What are the reputation... 11-08-2004 07:36 PM what team are you a part of anyway? the ass grabbing cock smoking saturday night at rise team

What are the reputation... 11-08-2004 04:52 PM PM Rach Sams for BANGIN Anal Sex on the FIRST DATE -flava

What are the reputation... 11-08-2004 01:26 PM Luz 2 Luz, canned and unable and ended with Kemical. Taner was throw gernades on to the floor. Thank you for all the birthday wishes. Hell of a night! I was a mess

What are the reputation... 11-08-2004 01:19 PM Michael did you leave the toilet seat up again this morning? Your mother is not to happy with you she thinks it's all those crazy clubbers your hanging around with. She knows your a great kid but will you please start buying rap CD's

What are the reputation... 11-08-2004 12:57 PM so i hear you take alot of drugs mike...i like that...u can do whatever u want as long as u arent a nigger and like fat chics ~italianp7~

Waaaah! 11-09-2004 12:53 PM Ras, we need to go shopping for cookie monster undies soon.

Yo Flava 11-08-2004 04:45 PM Hey Ras, it's me Stymie. Just wanted to say sorry about everything and I'll be working over time this week to get that money I owe you. Can we put everything behind us and start over I miss you!

What are the reputation... 11-06-2004 06:14 PM if it wasnt for flava's chin i wouldnt have anywhere to rest my nuts. hope he chokes me as hes banging me and calling me a spook next time ~italianp7~