Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

What are the reputation... 11-15-2004 11:24 AM Life without you is like a broken pencil...it has no point! Damn, I thought "very-fine" only came in a bottle! Hi, my name is Ronnie. You might want to remember it now because you'll be screaming it later!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What are the reputation... 11-14-2004 02:33 PM You know now that may name is DGmodel again your obligated to sleep with me cuz I couldnt get any with the name Barstar all those months.

idgi, but :laugh: anyways.

Im a Newbie 11-15-2004 02:25 PM Hye great tent. Can I be on your VIP list ~ tJ5 ~

What are the reputation... 11-15-2004 01:08 PM thought the interview was really interesting. its for XM radio so maybe some of you will actually get to hear it and you can remember how i was sitting in that very room, right across from mr K as he spoke......

Thread Date Comment

Luke and Flava: 11-15-2004 02:22 PM Wow after all talk about how you shit your self that makes you 10x's as hotter as before. Phatty was one lucky man this weekend ~ NMN~

:huh: Where did I talk about shitting myself? I was already gone by the time all of this took place... :laugh:

Avalon tomorrow night 11-15-2004 01:16 PM Since you're supposedly getting married and all, don't you think it's time to take your personal ads off of Craigslist and adultfriendfinder?

I guess you are right, maybe I should, since I've been trolling for some internet freaks my life has been so interesting though....

dj snow mama 11-15-2004 11:36 AM every time i see your name....it makes me wanna blaze u know how black guys love the greens. post your tits ~nmn~ I love weed

Thread Date Comment

Luke and Flava: 11-15-2004 02:22 PM Wow after all talk about how you shit your self that makes you 10x's as hotter as before. Phatty was one lucky man this weekend ~ NMN~

:huh: Where did I talk about shitting myself? I was already gone by the time all of this took place... :laugh:

Avalon tomorrow night 11-15-2004 01:16 PM Since you're supposedly getting married and all, don't you think it's time to take your personal ads off of Craigslist and adultfriendfinder?

I guess you are right, maybe I should, since I've been trolling for some internet freaks my life has been so interesting though....

dj snow mama 11-15-2004 11:36 AM every time i see your name....it makes me wanna blaze u know how black guys love the greens. post your tits ~nmn~ I love weed

:laugh: yeah some of those are pretty funny!

p.s. so when did you shit yourself?

What are the reputation... 11-15-2004 03:12 PM Oh boy, your gf is going to be in for it once us boston sluts get a hold of her. I forget what size titties she has though. Are they decent size to blow rails off of cause honestly, I'm a little tired of using cookies small tits ~GF's groupies~

hahahahahha :laugh:

man that weekend is gunna be fun! :bounce:

Enter a word starting w... 11-15-2004 02:52 PM you got that wright. -bua420-

:splat:

Im a Newbie 11-15-2004 02:20 PM Hey Cookie sorry I could not make it to Rise this weekend I'll make it up to you with my 9" black cock on the 4th

:(

What are the reputation... 11-15-2004 01:08 PM thought the interview was really interesting. its for XM radio so maybe some of you will actually get to hear it and you can remember how i was sitting in that very room, right across from mr K as he spoke......

dj snow mama 11-15-2004 10:43 AM Fugget about prplhz, I'd sur like to "Dick you over" AND I'll be on time~~~~The CABLE Guy