Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Was that you? That was f'in hilarious!

And I love you both, I will show you just how much tomorrow night.... But will someon f'in call me to clue me in as to what's going on? :splat:

:love: we missed you...and still continue to do so as we are snowed in here @ Blizzardpalooza, forced to start drinking again...

:pint::pint::pint:

I'm gonna ask the quest... 01-25-2005 04:31 PM

So How was everyone's w... 01-18-2005 02:36 PM def a sick drug-head meetup right dere. rip it sick. see ya on the 28th. bring drugs.- foxy

What are the reputation... 01-13-2005 03:56 PM this thread wasnt supposed to have ANYthing to do with boris, or crobar. lol. just the fact that joes magical powers couldnt get us past p-diddy in the line and we spent the whole night getting yelled at by the fire marshall. Im a whore. B. I. Boris!

What are the reputation... 01-11-2005 01:37 PM 1/22/05 - DJ Deka & DJ Massi - 1/29/05 - DJ Joe Bermudez & DJ Massi - 2/5/05 - DJ Skribble - 2/19/05 - Louie Devito (opening set by DJ Massi)

What was the best / hot... 01-26-2005 09:53 PM thanks for the laugh..i needed that !!!! ~max

What was the best / hot... 01-26-2005 05:59 PM Points for that one....that's pretty damn funny. ~Darkvixen

ATTN: Sex board freaks 01-26-2005 12:28 PM hi foxylady, new with this repsystem, you have great posting tanyalover

ATTN: Sex board freaks 01-26-2005 12:27 PM cant wait to slide my tongue from ur clit all the way down to your asshole.

so who is goin to sulli... 01-26-2005 09:33 AM yeah stop talking shit about me you little new england cuntbag! -naughtybabe-

What are the reputation... 01-13-2005 03:57 PM this thread wasnt supposed to have ANYthing to do with boris, or crobar. lol. just the fact that joes magical powers couldnt get us past p-diddy in the line and we spent the whole night getting yelled at by the fire marshall. Im a whore. B. I. Boris!

ur parents weapon of ch... 01-31-2005 11:06 AM so i hear you don't know where you live? that's soooooooo hot. like redic, wikked sick hot. p.s. i wish we made out more this weekend, maybe next time. then i will show you the wonders of cherry anal eze. xoxoxox -foxy

i was just playing it off so i could go home with you guys :3some::drool:

ur parents weapon of ch... 01-31-2005 11:06 AM so i hear you don't know where you live? that's soooooooo hot. like redic, wikked sick hot. p.s. i wish we made out more this weekend, maybe next time. then i will show you the wonders of cherry anal eze. xoxoxox -foxy

i was just playing it off so i could go home with you guys :3some::drool:

I knew it! :kiss2:

Tired of interjections ... 01-31-2005 03:38 PM shut cp down try myspace...

Attn: FaTtY 01-30-2005 02:05 PM i would love to show u my matzah balls <3 fkornre

ATTN: Sex board freaks 01-27-2005 11:53 AM ur chicken sucks... it gave me diahrea fo ra week!

the shoveling kids... 01-23-2005 05:01 PM hey girl. <3 somebitch