Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remember the outlaw

bostongeorge

My last outlaw was in onieville (I can't spell itbut it's in providence) BYOB, free and no security. Most people that attended had to fill out a survey to get the directions. It was BAD ASSS

Was this one of those get paid to take survey junk emails?

cause I tried them, and they dont work :mad: :mad:

I have seen a lot of talking shit online but havn't heard much offline. But then again the really big shit talkers are the ones I havn't met face to face as far as I know

I hear ya...

Its a really small few that are creating a GOD AWFUL rep for the rest of us. Boston is a small city, and wherever I go, I hear things about this board, that I just don't want to.......

I hear ya...

Its a really small few that are creating a GOD AWFUL rep for the rest of us. Boston is a small city, and wherever I go, I hear things about this board, that I just don't want to.......

NMN were in Queens you from?

Last one I went to was in the Basment of these buildings off Beacon street maybe three years ago real shady had go through these side doors then into these tunnels through a wall like a old fall out shealter . Danny from satellite records had the party