Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remember the outlaw

bostongeorge

Then there was that time that Steve convinced Nat and Dylan to let him organize a two-night rave at the Peach Pit. And then Valerie caught Dylan pocketing some of the evening's proceeds. And Kelly found Valerie making out with Dylan in a back room.

Oh what a mess that night was. Man oh man.

Then there was that time that Steve convinced Nat and Dylan to let him organize a two-night rave at the Peach Pit. And then Valerie caught Dylan pocketing some of the evening's proceeds. And Kelly found Valerie making out with Dylan in a back room.

Oh what a mess that night was. Man oh man.

Bro thats the same night Valerie got slipped something and boned

Yo, Foxy is the person I know the best from this board. I didn't even know until today. She can attest to my non narcdom :bounce:

Oh shit, that just reminded me! Yo Foxy, the night of your B-day bash at F* I saw one of your friends that used to work with me at West Valley Inn, he was a bartender, forgot his name, Jason maybe, wow I was fugged up that night.

Oh shit, that just reminded me! Yo Foxy, the night of your B-day bash at F* I saw one of your friends that used to work with me at West Valley Inn, he was a bartender, forgot his name, Jason maybe, wow I was fugged up that night.

Mike, perhaps? Ya, he is one of my bestest friends in the world. But he never comes out to play on weeknights, so that was like a big deal for him. :pint: