Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the most....

oof....24 hours?? let me thinkk...a Factory Classics Nite Sat night/sun morning comes to mind......2 vicodins, like 5 e pills, 2 jars of K id say, 2 blunts, a beer or 2, and 2 bumps of tina...tried to close it out got, def did not..went home later that day, had a party...smoked so many blunts drank mad beers............. that was like a year and a half ago. i was wrecked. it was so bad. last time i ever went to factory. That place was evil.

You haven't done enough in one night. I am actually embarassed to even throw in quantity and different substances done in just a one good afterhours when I was in my prime.

ur right...i didnt do enuff...but i ran out of money and no one would front me anything...if i had plenty of money i would die in a 24 hour period...

i took 17 e's one night, the same night my friend took 25. plus we boozed for about 24 hours straight. it got to the point where i just couldnt swallow the pills anymore, so we crushed them up and snorted some and mixed the rest with beer. it was pretty gross.

i took 17 e's one night, the same night my friend took 25. plus we boozed for about 24 hours straight. it got to the point where i just couldnt swallow the pills anymore, so we crushed them up and snorted some and mixed the rest with beer. it was pretty gross.

why not just take 'em rectally

how true...i was reading the first few posts and all i could think to myself..."oh boy, maybe i did a little too much!!"

You haven't done enough in one night. I am actually embarassed to even throw in quantity and different substances done in just a one good afterhours when I was in my prime.

at the time i was holding my friends stash cause he thought his house was gonna get raided...so i wound up doing them all myself...lol

now that's a problem my friend.

anyways after all those pills, I probably would have walked around the club telling everyone how I loved them, hugged the bouncers, gave a thumbs up to the DJ, and found my self married the next day, hopefully to a she.

:hug::letsgo::hoparound:

now that's a problem my friend.

anyways after all those pills, I probably would have walked around the club telling everyone how I loved them, hugged the bouncers, gave a thumbs up to the DJ, and found my self married the next day, hopefully to a she.

:hug::letsgo::hoparound:

lol...i did them while i was at home and work...at the time i was working at strauss and i was in the shop alone for many hours...it was funny cause i kept telling the customers that i would fix anything they wanted me to on their cars...lol