Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**NEWS FLASH!! Machines in Florida were RIGGED!!**

NBC news just released that they discovered some machines in Florida were rigged!! Voters believed they were voting for Gore but the machines were punching out Bush. FBI is now involved and they MIGHT have a re-voting in Florida!!! cwm24.gifcwm24.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

And I heard CLinton just got blown by someone OTHER THAN HIS WIFE.

and...

I heard that George W. snorted ELIAN GONZALEZ.

------------------

"And those who were seen vomiting

from heroin were thought to be insane by those

doing GHB could not hear the music

because they were stuffed in a closet."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

fizz_nag@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cuntz

i love Mac & Rob *always&forever*

Are you serious? I was checking the websites but they are all slow in loading. Don't tease me with this information, I'm upset about this whole situation to begin with and I don't want my expectations to get high only to be crushed in the end!

Those exit polls are NEVER wrong! The early projection that Florida went to Gore must be right. I knew that redneck Jeb would do something improper!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"I'll take my problems to the dancefloor!"

Sorry!!! Need to make a correction. People thought they were voting for Gore but the machine was punching out Buchannan.

Sorry . . I'm getting this from another source. MY BAD!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Sorry! Sorry!! Correction!! When the people voting for Gore pulled the lever . . . the machine was punching out Buchannan.

Sorry, I'm getting this from my sister who is watching the news as I type. My BAD!! I still don't like Bush though!!

BlueAngel

------------------

Originally posted by blueangel:

NBC news just released that they discovered some machines in Florida were rigged!! Voters believed they were voting for Gore but the machines were punching out Bush. FBI is now involved and they MIGHT have a re-voting in Florida!!! cwm24.gifcwm24.gif

BlueAngel

wow, if that's true that's abosolutely insane!

SERIOUSLY! I think they are going to have a re-vote in Florida, which means that Gore has a STRONG chance in winning this thing!!

WOO! HOO!! *crossing fingers and toes*

BlueAngel

------------------

Here is the article on msnbc.com

The Florida factor was further intensified by voter confusion in Palm Beach County, where several dozen Gore voters said they were not sure if they had punched ballots for Gore or Reform Party candidate Pat Buchanan. A Democratic Party official who oversees that station approved of the ballot, which was modified to make the type larger so voters could read it.

Democrats highlighted the concerns, but Roberts, the state’s elections director, said the issue had been exaggerated.

Sen. Connie Mack, R-Fla., told MSNBC Cable that Democrats were acting like poor losers over the Palm Beach issue. “What are we going to do,” he asked, “put somebody in the voting booth” to watch each voter?

http://a799.ms.akamai.net/7/799/388/14cfdbb3dc7b8b/www.msnbc.com/news/785192.jpg

Originally posted by n-liven:

Here is the article on msnbc.com

The Florida factor was further intensified by voter confusion in Palm Beach County, where several dozen Gore voters said they were not sure if they had punched ballots for Gore or Reform Party candidate Pat Buchanan. A Democratic Party official who oversees that station approved of the ballot, which was modified to make the type larger so voters could read it.

Democrats highlighted the concerns, but Roberts, the state’s elections director, said the issue had been exaggerated.

Sen. Connie Mack, R-Fla., told MSNBC Cable that Democrats were acting like poor losers over the Palm Beach issue. “What are we going to do,” he asked, “put somebody in the voting booth” to watch each voter?

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://a799.ms.akamai.net/7/799/388/14cfdbb3dc7b8b/www.msnbc.com/news/785192.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://a799.ms.akamai.net/7/799/388/14cfdbb3dc7b8b/www.msnbc.com/news/785192.jpg</A>

That doesn't sound too good! cwm36.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Sad to say, that bum Bush is gonna be prez... all they're doing is recounting... the numbas won't change.

Fucking Nader... that fuckhead took votes away from Gore...

75% said if he wasn't around votes woulda gone for Gore.

Shit, shit, shit... where's Oswald when you need him...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

I don't think they were out-right"rigged" per say. But its pretty damn convienient that they could be set up (the levers in the booth) in geds state. Blue Angle keep us informed here at work.

Thanks

PS: So Bush hasn't officialy been declared a winner yet right?

Originally posted by gabrielll:

I don't think they were out-right"rigged" per say. But its pretty damn convienient that they could be set up (the levers in the booth) in geds state. Blue Angle keep us informed here at work.

Thanks

PS: So Bush hasn't officialy been declared a winner yet right?

GOD NO!!! Bush has not been named pres!! Hopefully with the help of the almight merciful god, he won't EVER be named president!!

cwm31.gif That scares me just thinking about it!!

BlueAngel

------------------