Its Fridayyyyy, but...

iamme

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

....consider yourself lucky, there was about a dozen people at the bagel shop when there's normally two........idk who i heard the other day, but they called it "summer traffic"........

maybe beach traffic??

did u stick out and get your bagels? and are the bagles there (NY) really THAT good...this guy who just moved here wont shut up about them

did u stick out and get your bagels? and are the bagles there (NY) really THAT good...this guy who just moved here wont shut up about them

...fuck yeah i stuck it out...lol........bagels ARE really that good in nj/ny....some say it's the water but who knows.....ive had bagels in various places in the country and nothing beats one from this area.....same thing with pizza.......

I agree...bagels/pizza from NJ/NY are the best :D I just had an everything bagel scooped out with a little bit of butter! Yummmy!

lol, i was staring at my bagel today and wondering if i should scoop it out, out of plain curiousity :laugh:

Awwww you are too cute!!!! Try it once, it's good!!!!!!!!!!!

i was like, i wonder if Mysty just uses her fingers and rips it out...or should i get a knife, maybe a spoon...im going to make a mess :laugh:

im gonna try this this weekend, and fill the bagel with Nutella!