Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YOOOO fuck boarders be4 u go to xs sat ..FREE PARTY!!!

notallthere444

STOP IN MERGE AND HEAR SOME FAT BEATS!

18 FOR GIRLS 21 FOR GUYS .. PLACE IS LIKE A TWILO FACORY MIX

going to be sick, Tell the cashier your on "the comp list" and get in for fucken free before 11!

roveen's sandbar following, The fucken factory crowd that comes out every year for the white party, rydells dark new hard tracks! The best phazon sound system in new jersey. Going to be fucken rip!

MERGE!

:spam:

no i dont promote. I just want people to come hear richie that havent heard him this year yet. He is amazing and kills it everyweek.

i want to add you can get stamped at merge and xs so you can walk back and forth...

why wouldent you do it? Its free,. And another place to walk back and forth 2!

MERGE IS OPEN TILL 4AM!

no i dont promote. I just want people to come hear richie that havent heard him this year yet. He is amazing and kills it everyweek.

i want to add you can get stamped at merge and xs so you can walk back and forth...

why wouldent you do it? Its free,. And another place to walk back and forth 2!

MERGE IS OPEN TILL 4AM!

I guess one day I'll visit NJ...hopefully soon !

Richie is an excellent DJ, unfortunately Merge never draws a crowd anymore. Which sucks cuz he deserves a better turnout.

I actually agree with you on something.

Not only that, but he is a great guy. He really deserves a better place to spin.

Richie is an excellent DJ, unfortunately Merge never draws a crowd anymore. Which sucks cuz he deserves a better turnout.

werd, i totally agree. hes the one DJ in jersey that i actually like listening too. Denny is great, but i dunno......hes gotten boring to me and lost his edge for some reason...

not a big fan of the "big room" trance and banging beats anymore, much more into tech-house, funky house, dark progressive and stuff like dat....but im sure richie can still get my ass on the floor to break it down :rock: hes very much under rated

im workin on trying to get to nyc as well!!!!!!!!!!! so hopefully if all goes well there will be another Flip and tonie invade the northeast again!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

hmmmm......so you all like to "host" parties ehhh....

interesting development....i will keep this in the back of my mind....

maybe a Deepspell / Themrs & Fliptoniaaa party colaboration?