Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Waxman

the worst DJ ive ever heard..guy should be a rabbi instead of a DJ with that name...never a vibe when he spins

anyone who thinks this is a complete idiot...do you have any idea what the hell you are talking about? you say waxman is the worst dj ever? this is a guy who had marathon sets at twilo, has spun everywhere from sona, to all the crobars and everything in between...see the thing is he doesn't wave his hands around like a maniac so idiots like you think he he crap...lesson one, he is a master mixer...ask ANYONE in the business, from Tenaglia (who says he is one of the best) to scumfrong...this guy is amazing, and it is too bad idiots like yourslef only get pumped up if some guys i gonig nuts behind the decks and can't enjoy just the music...

wHAT ARE you talking bout bomb threat i may not now joe crack personally but i do respect his posts on this board. And he does listen to djs that i happen to also agree are good/great. And no hes not a DJ WORSHIPPER or a POTS and PAN loud boom boom boom type of guy. Now this is what makes the world great YOU LIKE HIM good for YOU. Enjoy i take it you were there at every set he did at twilo right since you love him so much. Also i get the opinion that this name of yours is a name your hiding under. And if thats the case your opinion doesn matter. Sorry to offend ya.

wHAT ARE you talking bout bomb threat i may not now joe crack personally but i do respect his posts on this board. And he does listen to djs that i happen to also agree are good/great. And no hes not a DJ WORSHIPPER or a POTS and PAN loud boom boom boom type of guy. Now this is what makes the world great YOU LIKE HIM good for YOU. Enjoy i take it you were there at every set he did at twilo right since you love him so much. Also i get the opinion that this name of yours is a name your hiding under. And if thats the case your opinion doesn matter. Sorry to offend ya.

Dude your respect is worth crap, who CARES what you think...I mean I have been reading your stupid posts also with crap like "if you ain't dancing get off the floor" how old are you like 18? who talks like this? Waxman plays to a older more sohpisticated crowd, these fanboys like you mean crap, I am tired of reading about "man this is the worst dj ever" stuff coming out of your mouths, do you have and idea what makes a good dj? dude, we can all have different tastes in music, you can say, hey I don't like what waxman spins, his track selections isn't up my ally, but the worst dj ever? this guys is one of the best mixers in the world, anyone in the industy will tell you and some jerkoff who goes into a thread titled WAXMAN just to bad mouth the guy is some idiot fanboy who has a "list of favourite dj's man", and "that guy sucks", and no says stuff like "no serious music head" ugh....grow up

Dude your respect is worth crap, who CARES what you think...I mean I have been reading your stupid posts also with crap like "if you ain't dancing get off the floor" how old are you like 18? who talks like this? Waxman plays to a older more sohpisticated crowd, these fanboys like you mean crap, I am tired of reading about "man this is the worst dj ever" stuff coming out of your mouths, do you have and idea what makes a good dj? dude, we can all have different tastes in music, you can say, hey I don't like what waxman spins, his track selections isn't up my ally, but the worst dj ever? this guys is one of the best mixers in the world, anyone in the industy will tell you and some jerkoff who goes into a thread titled WAXMAN just to bad mouth the guy is some idiot fanboy who has a "list of favourite dj's man", and "that guy sucks", and no says stuff like "no serious music head" ugh....grow up

AMEN!

Wow I am sure waxman loves getting props from an idiot named bombthreat. Talk about growing up get yourself a better name butt freak.

:half:

oh ok luztidara and shimmering goat...you are making fun of someones posting name, honestly..that is what you just did? do you think waxman comes on here and goes oh that is nice someone defending me, oh wait his name is bombthreat that sucks...luztidara give me a break...I have read some inane posts in my time, but you may have just taken it to a new low, you really just attacked someone for their posting name, oh wait and above shimmering goat says I am hiding behind something...am I in a timewarp here, is this really happening, who are you people?

first off, dave's a great dj. if his music choice is not your style, so be it. but to say he's the worst dj is just childish and the furthest from the truth. not only has he been around the nyc for a long time, but he's A&R at Ultra records. It would be nice if NYers would show some respect for their own talent instead of bashing them. If he's not your cup of tea, fine, but no need to rip someone who has put a lot of hard work and dedication into OUR scene.

Especially a stand up guy like Dave who has done nothing but good things for NY Dance...

Justin

first off, dave's a great dj. if his music choice is not your style, so be it. but to say he's the worst dj is just childish and the furthest from the truth. not only has he been around the nyc for a long time, but he's A&R at Ultra records. It would be nice if NYers would show some respect for their own talent instead of bashing them. If he's not your cup of tea, fine, but no need to rip someone who has put a lot of hard work and dedication into OUR scene.

Especially a stand up guy like Dave who has done nothing but good things for NY Dance...

Justin

another amen!!!

the only person that deserves such abuse is tsettos... ;)

Well I did end up going last Sat night, and I loved it. Maybe the overall vibe could have been better but the beats were good, lots of people dancing, I gotta say I like him now.

most people do like him, and his mixing is amazing...still his beats aren't everyones cup of tea, there are lots of respected dj's I don't like out there... there are just a few absolute morons like that goat guy who go around posting crap, I have a feeling he is very young only excuse I can come up with for his posts...on his picture, or whatever...