Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Tunnel Classics @ Discotheque rollcall/meetup

yo i had a great time.. kim says we met before but i dont remember but maybe i saw u there tonight.

anyway junior was a lot better than usual mixing wise and the track selecion was good as well. were you there when he cut off deb cox - who do u love to yell at the people who were "ODing on G in his fucking club". good for him, it was funny. and what was up with that sign on the DJ booth? ok i dont know if my post made any sense cuz its 10 30 am and i just got home recently and i'm not in my right mind :oP

yo i had a great time.. kim says we met before but i dont remember but maybe i saw u there tonight.

anyway junior was a lot better than usual mixing wise and the track selecion was good as well. were you there when he cut off deb cox - who do u love to yell at the people who were "ODing on G in his fucking club". good for him, it was funny. and what was up with that sign on the DJ booth? ok i dont know if my post made any sense cuz its 10 30 am and i just got home recently and i'm not in my right mind :oP

you met Kim the night I was at Disco.

"Gee" it sounds like the same ol' story again huh

Leo, you never got back to me about Boston, my friend was gonna hook up with those passes

you met Kim the night I was at Disco.

"Gee" it sounds like the same ol' story again huh

Leo, you never got back to me about Boston, my friend was gonna hook up with those passes

nah i know kim really well, i'm talking to rudeboyyouth about kim saying meeting him.. oh can u still get those?? i am actually running out the door to boston right now. i'm private messaging you my cell #

Binary, I think we met at Disco when Kutekimee and Apoth were there. I'd definitely remember you if I saw you again. Last night, I went to hear Rob James at Exit. Music was great, as it always is when Rob spins, but the place was deader than a healthy heterosexual man's cock around Roseanne Arnold's naked body. I chilled there for a little while, listened to music, got myself drunk as a skunk, then made my way over to Discotheque around 5:15. Stayed, got open a little bit, but eventually became way too tired to chill late. I broke out around 8:30, took the train home, but fell asleep by the time the train arrived at my stop. I wound up having to take cab from the next town back into my town.

Overall, the night was good for thinking, but nothing much else. There was really a beautiful breeze out last night, and it made for a nice stroll through the city.