Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Carisa's Bday@Crobar w/ Jon Cowan & Anthony Pappa

Bling

I had a loooot of fun.....People in Miami are much much much nicer than in Orlando

I love how everyybody are friends with everybody...And I am really glad that I not only meet guys...and the girls are nice to me too.

I had a loooot of fun.....People in Miami are much much much nicer than in Orlando

I love how everyybody are friends with everybody...And I am really glad that I not only meet guys...and the girls are nice to me too.

:beer:

mad women @ crobar. that's 4 sure. jon, big ups to u. i was digging ur set. even though i was only able to stay for an hour or so, i had a great time. i was able to listen to jon throw down for a bit. look at mad hoes and talk to that sexy blondie bartender by the dj booth. i can't wait for the next bliss event @ crobar. maybe a saturday night this time, since i work saturday mornings.

highlight choons from jon were cirez d "deep inside" and "sub-freakie" by either timo maas or hakan libdo. glad to hear pappa was throwing it down.

did he play any acid? electro? breaks? jackin? minimal techno? now that's my cup of tea peepz...

peace and good night

abe :type: