Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suggestions for tonight (Wednesday)?

Vejita:

Why not sit back, order some pizza and watch the WB tonight. Dawson's and Felicity is what I'm talking about.

Tonight, on a very special Dawson's Creek, the squeeky clean Capeside crew go to a rave and somebody gets in trouble when they have a bad reaction to E.

I can't wait. It's going to be so funny.

(BTW, check your PMs)

But more importantly will Ben (sigh) forgive Felicity for getting drunk and sleeping with a frat guy? Ah, the suspense....

Ok veggie, this is big brother talking, and as I have said before you need to take it easy during the week, we all know you have a big weekend comming up. So rest up.

Crommy, well you just need to get out more.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

Heheh..... that sounds pretty good, but remember -- tonight, Stan, Cartmen, Kyle and Kenny all enter the 4th grade! What wacky hijinks will ensure?! Will Kenny die? Will Wendy and Stan finally hook up? And how many women will Chef sleep with!?

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Sup MrNice..... btw, how'd those pics come out? That girl was pretty a good dancer, and pretty cute, non?

I've decided that, while I may make an appearance at Twirl on Friday, I definitely won't be going to PVD. Sad to say...... but I don't think I'd be able to swing two nights of debauchery and Tigger-bouncing in a row. I'm definitely going all-out for Saturday @ Twilo, though..... I wanna get there early. If Junior spins good shiznat, I'll stay for that..... otherwise, I'm thinking it might be a relatively early night (although not necessarily a short one cwm4.gif ).

We're tossing around ideas for what to do tonight -- Drinkland and Bowlmor Lanes are two pretty good ideas we have on the plate. Would you be able to attend, or is The Man making you study tonight?

------------------

-=Vejita=-

oh mrnice

you know you want to watch DC & F.

vejita, there you go, its the South Park Marathon night leading upto the new episode

Ya'll can sit around and do your best

Timahhhh

Yah, and rest up for this weekend. You dont want to disappoint Mr. Maas and Mr. Graham.

Oh, and mrnice, would you believe I used one of your favorite phrases in a story the other day. "Cisco did not disappoint" It just worked so well.....

Who knows what's next -- Technology stocks were off the hook Wednesday as Cisco and JDS Uniphase dropped some massive earnings....

(The screen is all green baby, I'm seeing no red tonight! It's a bad sign when those two world blend, ahhh!!!)

Hehehe.... crommy, you sound like a true made-for-TV stock analyst. Btw, that reminds me -- are we gonna see you sticking yer tongue out at people again on TV sometimes soon? cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Vejita

Hah. Nope, no more cameos for me in the foreseable future -- which is good for my nerves. (will let you know if that changes; it would be good for another laugh)

I can also did sports-stock analysis, but I think club-stock analysis is more orginal. Albeit, less people would get my humor.

tongue.gif

Well, if anyone doesn't mind the ride, in New Brunswick we have a great low key trance night at the melody bar. Drinks are cheap and there is no cover. I will be spinning deep trance and techaus. For info or directions call Concept Music 732-729-1717, or send me an email. Dawsons is good but wouldn't you rather some good beats???? Hope to see you there, stop in the booth and say hello..........johnMichael cwm12.gif

Well, one thing is for sure -- there's no way I'm going off-island to get a drink or listen to music tonight. Why go anywhere when I live downtown? If I get plastered, home's just a cab ride away here......

------------------

-=Vejita=-