Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Bday Mimid

Candy

Happy birthday mimid. There is nothing wrong with being older. Just when you get really old I hope you don't get a forehead like blings.

:half:

Thanx Lutzi..... You ROCK!!! finger_003.gif

I'm not that old... 26 and I plan to stay this age forever.... finger_037.gif

Something tells me this koky is a big mouth with no action. Someone please plug it so we can get a nice conversation going instead. Like with digitalpenis. Hey digitalpenis. Missed ya. I am sure bling and that large bald spot is gonna post soon so I will keep it short as not to tie up his bandwidth. Keep it real son.

Something tells me this koky is a big mouth with no action. Someone please plug it so we can get a nice conversation going instead. Like with digitalpenis. Hey digitalpenis. Missed ya. I am sure bling and that large bald spot is gonna post soon so I will keep it short as not to tie up his bandwidth. Keep it real son.

stop talking and post your shyt.....

as for my bro,go to the sex board and look up a thread,ok sooooooooooo(not part 3).

and oh Mimi :bday:

:laugh: :laugh:

BIITCH PUHLEEEEZE !!!

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: @ DigitalPenis.

Good one you cum-slurping whore!

I know u missed blowing bubbles!!

PS: Please bring my gerbil back.

I hate it everytime you "take it away" for the weekend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!

WE MISS YOU! Have a great day! :love:

We got you a lil something...

white%20gift%20wraptn.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!!!!!

Have a good one sweetie! :aright: I'm going to hasve to get you a bday shot the next time I see you..mmmmmkay!

Hey Vaughanz...I just noticed we both chose the same title... so you're on the path too...COOL! ;)