Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp Miami - Listen Up!!

pookie23

I'm seriously thinking about coming down for Labor Day weekend...but y'all got competition from my boy and his peeps than want me to hit up St Louis, where I ALWAYS have a good time.

Y'all need to convice the old man to come down...you have 4 days

Go!

I'm seriously thinking about coming down for Labor Day weekend...but y'all got competition from my boy and his peeps than want me to hit up St Louis, where I ALWAYS have a good time.

Go!

yo negro !! bring the crackaaa gabo !! ill be the fucking spick !!!! and read what blendprod posted :biggrin: we are bound to show you an awsome time !! and if bitches is what you want ? bitches you shall get ;):biggrin:

and if you fake .. im not going over there for shit you old fart !! :tongue:

yo negro !! bring the crackaaa gabo !! ill be the fucking spick !!!! and read what blendprod posted :biggrin: we are bound to show you an awsome time !! and if bitches is what you want ? bitches you shall get ;):biggrin:

and if you fake .. im not going over there for shit you old fart !! :tongue:

You ain't learn from the last time I was there...I COME CORRECT PIIIIIIIIIIIIINGAAAAA

You ain't learn from the last time I was there...I COME CORRECT PIIIIIIIIIIIIINGAAAAA

LMAO!!

I have a b-day kiss waiting for you!!! ;):D

And we got plenty more in store for you.... you don't need convicing, you know what's up.

Go!

3 reasons

Boris @ Crobar

Jonathan Peters @ NV

Danny Tenaglia @ NV

:beer:

Guest brwneydtrouble

You better come down Spragga, we had a pinky swear!!! This time if you DO bring the craka, he's not driving. Capisce?

Oh yeah and remember what I told you, Scarletts! Its only 3 minutes away from Fliptoniaaa.....