Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bad boy bill review

surprised no one has started a threat about it yet. what'd everyone think about the night? i thought he spun a pretty tight set, kept it banging all night. i was upstairs for a little bit toward the end of his set just watching him work the mixer, he fucking goes nuts in the booth. this one track from the time he pulled it out of his record bag to the time he brought it in must have taken him literally ten seconds, it was crazy. he spun some tunes that i have, that's always pretty cool when a dj spins shit you got, i was like, i got that tune, haha.

anyway, good night, the set was pretty short though, what two hours? i think he went on at 2, maybe a little earlier. the music before and after was good too, and surprisingly the crowd was decent for the majority of the night. plus, best part of the night, I GOT LAID, yea, by the security. seriously, not even the old exit patdown had it over these guys. he was fucking feeling my nuts for like thirty seconds, not even exagerating. then he's like, pull up your boxers, and almost pulls my pants off looking around in there. i don't know if they just recently started doing that, haven't been there in over a month. anyway, good times, good times.

yeah he definitely ripped it sick last night... what was that song you said had??? that shit was hot

the night was going great until i left at 4:15... i forgot where i parked my car in the village and i didnt find it until no joke 5:22... then i had to be in work at 9... me and coming home from avalon without some sort of major inconvenience rarely happens...

one time i wake up the second to last stop in the BRONX!! then i fall asleep in the ferry terminal and then once again on the ferry... it took 3.5 hours to get home that night... it's a 20 minute drive from my house!!!!

Ya, it started off a little slow. Crowd finally got going around 1am but bad boy did an awesome job. How come Avalon didn't have any shows on stage? Everytime I've been at Avalon there was dancers and some kind of show. Oh well, I loved when he played that song "B/C I GOT THE PILLS"

oh yea, totally forgot about this until now, and no one else seemed to mention it. anybody get those flyers for a new party at avalon, says bad boy bill is gonna have a monthly residency there. name of the party is fuck the experience. if anyone has any more info share that shit.

oh yea, totally forgot about this until now, and no one else seemed to mention it. anybody get those flyers for a new party at avalon, says bad boy bill is gonna have a monthly residency there. name of the party is fuck the experience. if anyone has any more info share that shit.

i know he's spinning again october 3rdish... i think after labor day weekend im taking a break until that night... i need to start working some overtime and concentrate on making some money for a while..