Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*FeW PIX FrOm lAst nIte @ sPiriT w/ cRAzy friEnds :)*

aha read more carefully my friend....didnt say we were GOING crazy...said the ppl are...which indeed they are. and wouldnt you know, myself not included, their dancing abilities FAR exceed the sf shuffle...sorry to disappoint :(

sure does look like your goin "cRaZy"

aha read more carefully my friend....didnt say we were GOING crazy...said the ppl are...which indeed they are. and wouldnt you know, myself not included, their dancing abilities FAR exceed the sf shuffle...sorry to disappoint :(

aha read more carefully i didnt put going cRaZy in " " only cRaZy

I just wanted to say I love spirit cause of all the juiceheads doing the SF dragonballz shuffle. I mean there is nothing wrong with standing in one spot bouncing around with your arms going up and down like you are doing an impersonation of the bushwhackers.

:half:

sure does look like your goin "cRaZy"

that is EXACTLY ur post....that is why i said they werent GOING crazy... u see that word...goin rite b4 " crazy" ok...GOOD..

please learn punctuation before to go all gramma rpolice on someone again, just makes ya look dumb... ok...GOOD

thank you much :) is that u in ur sig??? i personally dont give a dam how anyone dances long as they try to avoid jumping on my foot lol :bounce:

shae ur so pretty!!!

whatever i thnk the SF shuffle is pretty hot. and the guido guys are so cute i love them. a lot of them are actually pretty good dancers.

ummm i didn't correct your grammar. when you made ur remark bout my friends looking like they were goin crazy, i replied w/ I DIDN'T say they were GOING crazy, just that they were themselves lol. how is that being the grammar police?? learn punctuation? thanks, i'll put that on my list of things to do after learning how to dance in a style EVERYONE will approve of, how to dress to please all you KNOWLEDGEABLE critics...n so on so as not to be abused on cp. what a busy girl i am :bounce:

please learn punctuation before to go all gramma rpolice on someone again, just makes ya look dumb... ok...GOOD