Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: naughtybabe

anotherway83

HEY HOW BOUT MA DAMN COCK??? LAdies ur hurting his feelings, cum on now someone praise ma mighty COCK!

albany4web.jpg

hey monique is that u online on aim, i am loggin in after a long time, not sure who this it was on ma cp list....

Wendy is HOT!!!!! for those who know KNOW......+ She is a Fun Girl :love::pint:

Hey King Ronin,

can I be in your fan club?

To quote some wise person "you put crap in, you get crap out".

If you want this board to be so much better, write something good.

All this moaning, "this board sucks ass etc", is down to all of you. If you think you can improve it then go ahead and do it, just stop your whining because you must take responsibilty for it too.

Regards,

Annoying Noob

Ps. I see where you are coming from with this, but truthfully how many good threads can you get out of "STFU show ur tits?"

way to catch on to my sarcasm :aright: The board sucks was the only thing I was serious about, I think the show ur tits posts are fuckin retarded.

way to catch on to my sarcasm :aright: The board sucks was the only thing I was serious about, I think the show ur tits posts are fuckin retarded.

Yes I can see that was sarcasm; not that reading text conveys sarcasm. However, you are still critisizing the board that you are a part of.

My point is that you say the board is shit when you are a contributor, you must, in part, take responsibility for the fact it sucks.

If you want to improve it with better posts then lets see them.