Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex before the wedding..

lafemcaliente

say you were engaged and you were maybe a month from the wedding, would you consider not having sex until the honeymoon? would that make a difference or is there no point?

you are one of the koolest bitches on here .. but thats one of the dumbest ideas ever !! :laugh: ill fuck her on our wedding day before the wedding "WITH" her wedding dress on !! thats always been a fantasy of mine .. :biggrin:

Guest brwneydtrouble

That sounds like something I would do, just imagine all that sexual tension built up over that time....I'd probably want to jump his bones the minute its possible!

lol, easy there tiger...

i personally dont see the point if you already have sex, but i was discussing this with a friend who is getting married. and i might have told her to go for it, but she plans on not giving it up for like 3-4 months... no wayyy thats gonna fly, lol

and btw- in the dress? lol :makeout:

Guest brwneydtrouble
lol, easy there tiger...

i personally dont see the point if you already have sex, but i was discussing this with a friend who is getting married. and i might have told her to go for it, but she plans on not giving it up for like 3-4 months... no wayyy thats gonna fly, lol

No way for more than a month.

lol, easy there tiger...

;):biggrin: glad we are on the same page here ;)

...there's nothing good head and an occasional prostitute cant take care of on the man's side...............................ah just kidding.........who cares.....to each his own.......there are some real significant details regarding both parties that would need to be discussed here - and those change according to who we're talking about......i think i'd be oversimplifying it by saying yes or no.......so how 'bout i give you a "maybe".........:)

;):biggrin: glad we are on the same page here ;)

God bless the fem who marries you :bowdown:

phatman- it really does depend on the people, the situation.. its not a ridiculous concept but i think i am personally too horny to go though anything like that, lol.. i count the daysss

but yea, i think she's trying to convince him, lol.. ill keep everyone updated on how long that lasts (if it all)

it's true, and especially regarding a marriage you should have communication and an appreciation of each other's wants/needs. compromise is key..

...let's not use compromise but acceptance....has a nicer ring.....and one last point for all the kids at home......opposites attracting is for kids and those that want to play games......get over and through it as quick as you can and learn that your real mate has to have and share a lot of similar ideas and ideals that you hold....it will be the foundation for the future you are going to build together..........[/fortune cookie mode]

That sounds like something I would do, just imagine all that sexual tension built up over that time....I'd probably want to jump his bones the minute its possible!

i agree with jackie on this one. the longer the wait the better the fucking when u finally get it on :)

i agree with jackie on this one. the longer the wait the better the fucking when u finally get it on :)

you are gonna have the most awsome fuckin ever !! better than any of us bling !! cause you are still waiting !! :laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

even as a guy i must say that as long at you do it up to and after the bachelor party so your guy isn't wanting it real bad then you can take some time off. with so much shit goin on you both will either it be too busy, tired, or just get it on anyway you won't be thinking, but the wedding night will be the shit because you are doin it after hangin with both of your parents and families... :love:

:laugh: ill fuck her on our wedding day before the wedding "WITH" her wedding dress on !! thats always been a fantasy of mine .. :biggrin:

I got close to ur fantasy... :)

I fucked with my wedding dress ON..but after the ceremony...before the party!:tongue:

(ooopppsss ...this is MrsBlend)

you are one of the koolest bitches on here .. but thats one of the dumbest ideas ever !! :laugh: ill fuck her on our wedding day before the wedding "WITH" her wedding dress on !! thats always been a fantasy of mine .. :biggrin:

What about the notion "something feels so much better after you haven't had it for a while.

think about not smoking weed for a month. Then after that month you FINALLY get to chill. That buzz is BETTER than it would have been had you been smoking non stop or weekly.

There is something to be said for waiting for the right moment, and when it's time to do that, it's THAT much better.

One of my girlfriends' friends told us she did this. She waited 3 MONTHS to have sex until they got married and went to Hawaii. She told us it was some of the BEST sex she'd ever had.

So there ya go! Pure empirical evidience that waiting for it = more pleasure :D