Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex before the wedding..

lafemcaliente

say you were engaged and you were maybe a month from the wedding, would you consider not having sex until the honeymoon? would that make a difference or is there no point?

wait to fuck?? Who would do such a thing?

I say don't wait and just continue your normal fucking schedule! :D

What about the notion "something feels so much better after you haven't had it for a while.

think about not smoking weed for a month. Then after that month you FINALLY get to chill. That buzz is BETTER than it would have been had you been smoking non stop or weekly.

There is something to be said for waiting for the right moment, and when it's time to do that, it's THAT much better.

One of my girlfriends' friends told us she did this. She waited 3 MONTHS to have sex until they got married and went to Hawaii. She told us it was some of the BEST sex she'd ever had.

So there ya go! Pure empirical evidience that waiting for it = more pleasure :D

I am picturing Eddie Murphy talking about if you starving and someone throw you a cracker...Whoaaaaah that's the best god damn cracker I ever ate in my life. What was that? Is that a Ritz??? That was a Ritz. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

say you were engaged and you were maybe a month from the wedding, would you consider not having sex until the honeymoon? would that make a difference or is there no point?

When I first read this I thought you meant if it was okay to still fuck other people cause your not married yet? :shaky:

I am picturing Eddie Murphy talking about if you starving and someone throw you a cracker...Whoaaaaah that's the best god damn cracker I ever ate in my life. What was that? Is that a Ritz??? That was a Ritz. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahahahah

that's funny, but different. Waiting for sex will be better cuz you KNOW you're gonna do it, it's just a matter of time. When you finally get some, it will feel 100X better.

Starving and NOT KNOWING when you'll eat again is just terrible and much different than someone telling you you're gonna eat in a month or 2

:laugh: :laugh:

...let's not use compromise but acceptance....has a nicer ring.....and one last point for all the kids at home......opposites attracting is for kids and those that want to play games......get over and through it as quick as you can and learn that your real mate has to have and share a lot of similar ideas and ideals that you hold....it will be the foundation for the future you are going to build together..........[/fortune cookie mode]

Trrrruuuuuuu..............

...there's nothing good head and an occasional prostitute cant take care of on the man's side...............................ah just kidding.........who cares.....to each his own.......there are some real significant details regarding both parties that would need to be discussed here - and those change according to who we're talking about......i think i'd be oversimplifying it by saying yes or no.......so how 'bout i give you a "maybe".........:)

agreed... i study relationships in school and everything ive read so far about smiliarity vs opposites says that people prefer someone who is similar to us... in other words.. birds of a feather flock together is much more preferred than opposites attract...

...there's nothing good head and an occasional prostitute cant take care of on the man's side...............................ah just kidding.........who cares.....to each his own.......there are some real significant details regarding both parties that would need to be discussed here - and those change according to who we're talking about......i think i'd be oversimplifying it by saying yes or no.......so how 'bout i give you a "maybe".........:)

agreed... i study relationships in school and everything ive read so far about smiliarity vs opposites says that people prefer someone who is similar to us... in other words.. birds of a feather flock together is much more preferred than opposites attract...

i would def do this. i had planned on waiting till my wedding night altogether, but since thats all gone to hell, this is the next best thing. :)

i think that it could be a reasonable concept if it wasnt an absurd amount of time, plus with the wedding plans, and all the chaos that surrounds that time, you'll both probably not even have the time or energy for it. lol, ok maybe not, but you could try and hold out :makeout:

God bless the fem who marries you :bowdown:

phatman- it really does depend on the people, the situation.. its not a ridiculous concept but i think i am personally too horny to go though anything like that, lol.. i count the daysss

but yea, i think she's trying to convince him, lol.. ill keep everyone updated on how long that lasts (if it all)

I like the idea of the anticipation and tension of taking a break from sex prior to the wedding, but like you I don't think I can handle it, but I'm sure the release that will occur when you finally have sex (as hubby & wifey now) must be emotionally and physically explosive!! Koky - ur painted a sexxy ass scene in my head w/ the fuckin in the dress right b4 the wedding :clap2::)