Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is 27 yrs. Old To Old 2 Go To A Rave?

Originally posted by uknjx2:

No f***ing way!!! I was just getting started at 27!!

i feel sooooo much better now! i really want to go to one soon. i just got the www.ravelinks.com link from a post that PFloyd (Rob) posted. Any other info would be appreciated. im on Long Island.

cwm41.gif

------------------

SHAVE THE WHALES!

--------------------

U know Y???????

cause I got it like dat

It depends on what you are after. If you are just going to roll and twirl, then it doesn't matter how old you are. I went to the Electric Daisy Carnival (near LA) and went with some friends of mine. One was 42, one was 37, I was 29 at the time and my other friend was 28... yeah, there were a ton of youngins there, but we were there to dance and enjoy the rides... had a great time. My 42 year old friend got tons of attention (she looks maybe 32-ish) and the attention was not like "damn your old, WTF are you doing here?!?" It was more like, "Damn you're beautiful!" She is...

Anyway just my .02

cwm4.gif

You could be 90 and all the little 16 yr olds would have no clue because most of them will be sitting on the floor against the wall all f**ked up!

I used to always go to raves and it seems they just get younger and younger. To be honest, I used to throw parties (not all me)....like The Monkey Parties @ Roseland, but it gets really fustrating when you see what goes on with some of these kids. The rave scene used to be like nothing else. We would do free rave parties under the Whitestone Bridge, @ "Rave Rock", just to give the people something back. Now, it's not even really worth throwing parties where we would make $.

Good luck finding a decent rave!

By the way...F**k BTS!!! cwm23.gifcwm42.gifcwm42.gifcwm42.gif

only time i go to a rave now is if one of my friends is spinnin im sick of seeing all these cracked out 16 years olds passed out all over the floor back when i started goign to parties they were alot more fun and wow the rock i havent been there since the after hours for fantasia 2 now that was a phat place to have a good party!

------------------

IM TALENTED YES IM GIFTED NEVER BOOSTED NEVER SHOPLIFTED

Originally posted by back2basics:

I went to a rave this weekend i am 28, didn't feel too old smile.gif

Uknjx2, i am sure your lying about your age wink.gif But your supposed to say your younger not older smile.gif

uh-oh, busted!!! see, it's a conspiracy to get the little boyzzz b/c they think it's cool to be with an "older" woman, you know, the whole "women at in their sexual prime in their 30's and guys in their early 20's" so that's how i get the young studs!!! but don't tell anyone!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by back2basics:

I went to a rave this weekend i am 28, didn't feel too old smile.gif

Uknjx2, i am sure your lying about your age wink.gif But your supposed to say your younger not older smile.gif

uh-oh, busted!!! see, it's a conspiracy to get the little boyzzz b/c they think it's cool to be with an "older" woman, you know, the whole "women at in their sexual prime in their 30's and guys in their early 20's" so that's how i get the young studs!!! but don't tell anyone!!!

It worked on me.....he he...lol

Mikey

------------------

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger......

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by diamondj760:

thanks 4 all the positive responses! im definitely goin soon- cwm20.gifcwm25.gifcwm20.gif

cwm41.gif

Ummmm.....Where are you going?? I thought you said you were asking for your friend?? Pssttt....Don't worry I won't tell anyone.....he he

Mikey

------------------

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger......

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by mikey_m:

Ummmm.....Where are you going?? I thought you said you were asking for your friend?? Pssttt....Don't worry I won't tell anyone.....he he

Mikey

im caught- hehe. i was a closet "wanna go to a Rave" case. not that i havent, but its been a few years.

cwm41.gif

------------------

SHAVE THE WHALES!

--------------------

U know Y???????

cause I got it like dat

so if you feel funny about going to a rave at your ripe old age why don't you just invite the rest of us old farts to go with you??? then see how silly you don't feel!

No doubt! Everyone is now invited to attend! can we put something together uknj2x? if yer serious, and i hope you are, LMK-

------------------

SHAVE THE WHALES!

--------------------

U know Y???????

cause I got it like dat

depends on the rave, but i was 26 at my last rave, and i felt too old... but i think it was because all the fucking dust those kids were smoking was making me ill...

dust and teenagers is a fine combination if i may say so...oooohh, and don't forget super aggro-jungle to go along with it...

stephen

------------------

Be YourMom...