Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE TEMPTs CLOSING PTY IS GONNA BE A LIL DIFFERENT THIS YR

Im Taking A Piece Of The Carpet & Stage Home W/ Me That Night!!!!!!!!!!!!.................i Will Chew It Off If I Have Too................

Also I Plan On Tossing For Distance That Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Feel Like Im Prepairing For Superbowl Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im Taking A Piece Of The Carpet & Stage Home W/ Me That Night!!!!!!!!!!!!.................i Will Chew It Off If I Have Too................

Also I Plan On Tossing For Distance That Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Feel Like Im Prepairing For Superbowl Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck that, we're ripping the bar out! A piece of the carpet? Weak! I expected more from you Rod. I want one of those glow in the dark Ty Wilson paintings for my house so I can relive the moment when I'm 65.

nj........see that is what make us different!!!!!!!!!

do you know how mush shit spilled on the RUG??????????? DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKED UP I WOULD GET FOR AFTERHOURS huffin on remains from the tempts floor??????????????

oh dont get me wrong, when denny plays that last song, VEINS are going to be rippin out my fuckin skull and im taking a picture down!!!!!!!, either that or im throwing someone through the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know how mush shit spilled on the RUG??????????? DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKED UP I WOULD GET FOR AFTERHOURS huffin on remains from the tempts floor??????????????

I never thought of it that way, I say we wreck the place! Its official, first MTV killed the music industry, now that bullshit hiphop killed Tempts... or was it njguido? Either way, the house comes down Labor Day weekend. This should be an invitation only event! No weak ass rookies allowed. Rod the drinks are on the house, the roof it coming down!!!

oh dont get me wrong, when denny plays that last song, VEINS are going to be rippin out my fuckin skull and im taking a picture down!!!!!!!, either that or im throwing someone through the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we slinky toss?

I have so much pent up stregnth

dee, lets head butt each other right on the bridge of our noses.................and just lose our shit at the closing party, it will be SOOOOOOOO HOT, we'll have blood dripping down our face and we'll just scream like fuckin animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dee, lets head butt each other right on the bridge of our noses.................and just lose our shit at the closing party, it will be SOOOOOOOO HOT, we'll have blood dripping down our face and we'll just scream like fuckin animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna throw water balloons at people from the stage...

Rod, I will wear red that night so the blood will blend in

No ish.. Numero uno, but if you plan on head butting my nose I'm not gonna get stains all over my trendy lil getup..

NahMan?

Pinky swear No bloodshed and pastels will be worn.

FINE, DIGGA CANT PROMISE.............JUST WEAR THE DAMN RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not bitter at all..... had many good times at Tempts this summer (one of which you had the priveledge to chill with me)

As for you? Blondie, STFU Future Soccor Mom of America (FSMA)

:)

The pleasure was all yours! And at least I've got my eye on the future, instead of ranting and raving about the past!

cant wait. i hit up last years closing party and i dont think anything has matched up to the energy in that place. i still get chills thinkin about it. ill be down at school for this years but it is well worth missin a day of school on monday. see everyone there. if this is really dennys last year then we all gotta go out with style baby. can u say super soaker 10000ssx :biggrin: