Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fact or Fiction?

pk1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact.

There is no better pitcher in the AL at the moment. Low ERA, opponent BA is .240, 5 CG and 170 IP so far.

~~~~~

Fact or Fiction:

Yankees - Cardinals will be playing in the WS.

---> it was all i could think of.

Ithink so ..or at least i hope so on the yankee part...andd would love to see the cards in there if not the cubs...but i think the larry walker pickup puts the cards over the top

FACT OR FICTION

USA basketball will win the gold medal

On Ricky Williams: Fact. the herb will realize that he has to do something in life besides smoking weed. i doubt he's useful doing anything else besides playing football. i say he comes back next year. plus he needs to get the ca$h someway to get all his weed.

on US Basketball: uh . . .. i still dunno about that. if they gel as a team, fact. they've got to much individual talent. bu they have looked bad against pretty weak opposition.

Fact or Fiction:

The Eagles will actually make it to the Super Bowel this year.

Mulder - FACT. The Best Pitcher in the bigs IMO based on Edurance and pitchability

USA- FICTION. I would like to think so but I think you never know what you are gonna get from that mix of players.

Ricky - FACT. I think he is a walking timebomb and any team that wants to sign him after what he did to the Dolphins is just plain moronic. But who knows, maybe a bottom shelf team will take him.

Eagles - FACT. They are solid. I think TO is just what Donovan needs to raise the Lombardi trophy over his head finally.

Yanks vs. Cards - FICTION. I think the Yanks are gonna stumble in the post season because of their pitching. The starting staff isn't that great and the main cogs in the bullpen are 1,2,3 in appearances. At the end of the year, that is just too much to overcome. The offense is gonna have to put up plenty of numbers in order to take a 7 game series, and if they don't who's gonna shut them down? The Cards are the best team in the bigs from start to finish in a long time. I see them not having a problem making it to the series at all. That lineup is just POTENT!

On Ricky Williams: Fact. the herb will realize that he has to do something in life besides smoking weed. i doubt he's useful doing anything else besides playing football. i say he comes back next year. plus he needs to get the ca$h someway to get all his weed.

on US Basketball: uh . . .. i still dunno about that. if they gel as a team, fact. they've got to much individual talent. bu they have looked bad against pretty weak opposition.

Fact or Fiction:

The Eagles will actually make it to the Super Bowel this year.

Fiction. They have a great team and added some much needed help to one of their weakest positions but in the end they will find a way to come up short once again.

Fact or Fiction:

Dwight Howard was the better choice for the Orlando Magic in the draft this year.

Dwight Howard- Fiction. I think they wouldv'e gotten a sure deal with Okafor. With him and the players they got for McGrady they would've improved a lot this year. But then again the Magic are not going anywhere until that loser Grant Hill finally decodes to retire.

As for the WS- I don't think there is a team in the AL that can compete with the yankees. The yankees major weakness is their 3,4 & 5 starters and their middle relief, but then the only team out there that can realistically compete against them has the same problem. Red Sox have 2 quality starters, Wakefield is a better 3rd starter than Loaiza, but their pen really sucks ass. Batting wise, the Yankees can outslug anyone.

~~~~~

Fact or Fiction:

There will be an NHL season next year.

Fact: The season may start late, but I think there will be a season. If not, I may have to shoot myself...

~~~~~~~> Fact or Fiction:

Kobe Bryant raped that chick in Colorado.

Fiction... My gut feeling is that the girl just wants money...

Fact or Fiction:

Eli Manning will be QB'ing the Giants before the end of the season.

Fiction... My gut feeling is that the girl just wants money...

Fact or Fiction:

Eli Manning will be QB'ing the Giants before the end of the season.

Fact. You don't give a rookie a $20 million signing bonus to sit the bench.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction. Barry Bonds has used steroids sometime in his professional career.

Fact. You don't give a rookie a $20 million signing bonus to sit the bench.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction. Barry Bonds has used steroids sometime in his professional career.

fact

unregulated substance abuse leads to "bending" the rules, and its no secret his recent surge of power coincided with his muscle growth

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

fact or fiction

even with inflated salaries and egos, sports will survive due to fan support

fact

unregulated substance abuse leads to "bending" the rules, and its no secret his recent surge of power coincided with his muscle growth

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

fact or fiction

even with inflated salaries and egos, sports will survive due to fan support

That and the fact Barry Bonds head is like the size of a watermelon.. lol

FACT.............there will always be sports..... fan support may drop depending on the sport - however there will always be us die-hards that will spend $70 to see a game.. Plus coporate sponsership... as long as people tune in the TV, games will be seen.

~~~ FACT OR FICTION:

Tiger Woods is still the #1 golfer on the planet...

That and the fact Barry Bonds head is like the size of a watermelon.. lol

FACT.............there will always be sports..... fan support may drop depending on the sport - however there will always be us die-hards that will spend $70 to see a game.. Plus coporate sponsership... as long as people tune in the TV, games will be seen.

~~~ FACT OR FICTION:

Tiger Woods is still the #1 golfer on the planet...

Fiction

He hasnt kept his level of play to the point where he can be considered the best golfer on the planet anymore. The rest of the field has caught up to and surpassed Tiger Woods.

He still got a dope wife though

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction

Terrell Owens will become nothing more than a distraction in Philly

Fiction

He hasnt kept his level of play to the point where he can be considered the best golfer on the planet anymore. The rest of the field has caught up to and surpassed Tiger Woods.

He still got a dope wife though

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction

Terrell Owens will become nothing more than a distraction in Philly

Fiction.

I see him like Keyshawn in Tampa. Guy didn't say much until he won a super bowl. Once he won it then he started moaning and complaining about everything. TO will keep quiet this season, if the Eagles make it to the Super Bowl he'll probably keep quiet next year as well. If the Eagles suck this year and don;t make it far the TO will become a pain in the ass.

~~~~~

FACT or FICTION

Undertaker will beat JBL for the WWE Champioship in Summerslam this weekend! :hat:

Fiction.

I see him like Keyshawn in Tampa. Guy didn't say much until he won a super bowl. Once he won it then he started moaning and complaining about everything. TO will keep quiet this season, if the Eagles make it to the Super Bowl he'll probably keep quiet next year as well. If the Eagles suck this year and don;t make it far the TO will become a pain in the ass.

~~~~~

FACT or FICTION

Undertaker will beat JBL for the WWE Champioship in Summerslam this weekend! :hat:

Fact

Undertaker has that no lose clause in his contract and JBL's gettup is getting old.

as for USC repeating as champs, fiction

they lost too much of their team and for a school to repeat as national champs is tougher then repeating the super bowl

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction

Soccer in the US will be a world contender in the next 15 years

Fact

Undertaker has that no lose clause in his contract and JBL's gettup is getting old.

Fact or Fiction

Soccer in the US will be a world contender in the next 15 years

they actually have "no lose" clauses in the WWE?

fiction........the US will never be world contenders.

Fact or Fiction

Detroit will repeat as NBA champs this year

Fact or Fiction

Detroit will repeat as NBA champs this year

Fact - Sorry, I'm biased.. thats my team! I do think though that they can repeat since most of the team is coming back.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fact or Fiction:

Derek Jeter is the best player in baseball this year.....

Fact - Sorry, I'm biased.. thats my team! I do think though that they can repeat since most of the team is coming back.....

Fact or Fiction:

Fiction

this is a joke right? meant to get myself and bxbomb going again?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction

Sportscenter Old School was a good move this week by ESPN

Fact or Fiction:

Fiction - I'm extremely biased but even I won't go that far... Mr. Rolen grabs that honor...

Fact or Fiction?

The Dolphins won't win more than 6 games this year.

Fact or Fiction

Sportscenter Old School was a good move this week by ESPN

fact. it was cool seeing all the old faces again.

Fact or fiction...........LeBron James is really going to be the next Michael Jordan (unlike the other 10 players they said would be in the past)