Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fact or Fiction?

pk1

Fiction

this is a joke right? meant to get myself and bxbomb going again?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction

Sportscenter Old School was a good move this week by ESPN

Fact. This was a great move. It brings back the old faces who started sportscenter. Having the retro studio and highlight setup is phat as hell.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction. Serena Williams used an injury excuse just to get out of the olympics.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fact. it was cool seeing all the old faces again.

Fact or fiction...........LeBron James is really going to be the next Michael Jordan (unlike the other 10 players they said would be in the past)

Fiction. Lebron James will be the next Lebron James. The reason the other so called next Jordans failed was the fact that they are not MIchael Jordan. In order to be succesful in the NBA you have to create your own name.

I already posted a topic in my previous post.

serena- fact. US Open is coming up. a lot of pro atheletes are starting to do this, after they win a gold or go to the games once, they make up some excuse as to not to go. i bet she'll be in perfect condition for the US open, but i kinda see why a lot of tennis players have pulled out, traveling back and forth and adjusting to the time zones, weather, etc. is kinda difficult in such short a time frame between the end of the games and the start of the US open.

fins-fact. ricky and boston gone, who is their offense this year? fiedler?

lebron-dunno. depends if the cavs or any other team he plays for actually builds a team around him to make him even better.

sportcenter- fact. now if they could just dress teh same way they dressed back then and have the same hairdo's it would be hilarious.

jeter- fiction. his numbers are lower than in the past. i would say albert pujols is the best player in baseball right now.

Fact or Fiction:

Randy Johnson will be somewhere else by the start of the next MLB season.

Fiction

this is a joke right? meant to get myself and bxbomb going again?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction

Sportscenter Old School was a good move this week by ESPN

NIce try Lola ..... :hat:

Fact or FIction Lola ...Country music and Nascar RULE ;)

Fact or Fiction? Shaquille O'Neal will bring a championship to the Miami Heat real soon.

fiction He and Dwayne Wade can't win a championship by themselves.

Fact or fiction.........Peja Stoijakovich (probably spelled that wrong) will be traded before the beginning of the season

and 1 more.....

Fact or fiction...........An NBA franchise could survive in Las Vegas

fiction He and Dwayne Wade can't win a championship by themselves.

Fact or fiction.........Peja Stoijakovich (probably spelled that wrong) will be traded before the beginning of the season

and 1 more.....

Fact or fiction...........An NBA franchise could survive in Las Vegas

1)Fact. You don't want to start the season with an unhappy player. Peja isn't making a big fuss about it, like saying, "Trade me or else" so I think the owners will grant him his wish. Also Vinceanity stated early that he wants out of Toronto so..... :idea:

2)Fiction. Although I would love to see a professional team in Vegas, I don't think it will happen. Instead of playing to win championships, they would be playing to cover spreads. There is too much gambling and prostitution for a professional team to survive out there.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction? The Lakers will not make the playoffs with the team they have now.

FACT!! Definate good move :love:

Fact or Fiction:

Joe Paterno should retire from Penn State Football immediately.....

Fact- times up for him, he should retire before he goes out the back door. to much of an illustrious carear to be ended with 1-10, 2-9 records.

1)Fact. You don't want to start the season with an unhappy player. Peja isn't making a big fuss about it, like saying, "Trade me or else" so I think the owners will grant him his wish. Also Vinceanity stated early that he wants out of Toronto so..... :idea:

2)Fiction. Although I would love to see a professional team in Vegas, I don't think it will happen. Instead of playing to win championships, they would be playing to cover spreads. There is too much gambling and prostitution for a professional team to survive out there.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction? The Lakers will not make the playoffs with the team they have now.

I hear ya on the trade but there would have to be other players or teams involved because Peja is one of the most underpayed players in the league.

fiction.......the Lakers will make the playoffs but are due for an early 1st round exit.

Fact or fiction..........Kurt Warner will be the QB for the whole year.

I hear ya on the trade but there would have to be other players or teams involved because Peja is one of the most underpayed players in the league.

fiction.......the Lakers will make the playoffs but are due for an early 1st round exit.

Fiction. You don't pay your 1st pick rookie $56 million to warm the bench.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction.

Joe Dimaggio's hitting streak record will never be broken.

Fiction. You don't pay your 1st pick rookie $56 million to warm the bench.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction.

Lou Gherig's hitting streak record will never be broken.

Is this a trick question?? :confused:

Fiction, someday someone will break JOE DIMAGIO'S hitting streak...

FACT.... I have a feeling he's going to light it up in NY... if the offensive line can buy him some time.... He's obviously not a scrambler but he can still throw the ball imo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fact or fiction: Terrel Owens will lead the league with catches/yards this year..

FACT.... I have a feeling he's going to light it up in NY... if the offensive line can buy him some time.... He's obviously not a scrambler but he can still throw the ball imo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fact or fiction: Terrel Owens will lead the league with catches/yards this year..

Fiction. That stat will belong to Torry Holt this year.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction. The Oakland Raiders will go back to the playoffs this year.

Fiction. That stat will belong to Torry Holt this year.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction. The Oakland Raiders will go back to the playoffs this year.

Fiction - They got a ways to go...

Fact or Fiction:

Curtis Martin will get 1000 yards for the 10th straight season...

Fact. You only need to average like 65 yards a game to get 1000 for the season. If he's healthy he should do it no problem.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction. Richard Jefferson can't make a wide open shot if his life depended on it.

Fact. You only need to average like 65 yards a game to get 1000 for the season. If he's healthy he should do it no problem.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction. Richard Jefferson can't make a wide open shot if his life depended on it.

Fiction. He'll hit one out of every hundred

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction. The NBA is the weakest sport out of the big four in which Americans are known for (Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Football).

Fiction. He'll hit one out of every hundred

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction. The NBA is the weakest sport out of the big four in which Americans are known for (Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Football).

weakest as in?? popularity or our prowess?

obviously american football we have on lockdown but the other 3 sports any country can take us down at any time....NO american baseball team in olympics this yr.

OUr basketball team might not even place in medal contention , Hockey we havnt won shit since sending "professionals"

Fact or FIction?Dave Wanstedt gets a pass this yr if/when the dolphins go in the shitter thi year?

weakest as in?? popularity or our prowess?

obviously american football we have on lockdown but the other 3 sports any country can take us down at any time....NO american baseball team in olympics this yr.

OUr basketball team might not even place in medal contention , Hockey we havnt won shit since sending "professionals"

Fact or FIction?Dave Wanstedt gets a pass this yr if/when the dolphins go in the shitter thi year?

Fiction - Dolphins go into the shitter... Then they flush Wanstedt...

Fact or Fiction:

Barry Bonds will pass Hank Aaron as the all time homerun king.

Fact. Its just a matter of time. He can be in a wheel chair and he would still send the ball into McCovey cove.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FAct or Fiction. Bret Favre will get one more ring before he retires.

Fiction - Dolphins go into the shitter... Then they flush Wanstedt...

Fact or Fiction:

Barry Bonds will pass Hank Aaron as the all time homerun king.

yeh dont look good for the fish this yr.

only thinkin they might give that ugly fuck Wannstedt a pas cause of RIckey Williams blinsiding him and Bsoston alreaddy out

Fact ..hate to say it but if barry wants to play 2 more yrs, how could he not do it ...unless he gets seriously injd.

FAct or Fiction. Bret Favre will get one more ring before he retires.

Fiction.. I don't think he has the players around him to excel to that level...

Fact or Fiction:

Deion Sanders will make an impact in the NFL...........