Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fact or Fiction?

pk1

As seen in Espn, let's start our own version of Fact or Fiction. You can ask any question as long is it deals with sports. I'll start.

Fact or Fiction? Mark Mulder will win the Cy Young award in the AL.

great idea for a thread !!!

Mulder is a good contender, but i dont think he's a lock... if i had to vote for the AL Cy Young winner.....hmmmmm. Def a tuff decision, no AL pitcher has totally dominated this season so far.... but if my arm was twisted, i would pick Pedro. He was shaky early on, but he's finally come around... its lights out when he's at the top of his game. :)

Fact or fiction, Jose Contreras will become a dominant pitcher in the majors in the coming years now that he doesnt have georgieboy breathing garlic breath down his face....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great idea for a thread !!!

Mulder is a good contender, but i dont think he's a lock... if i had to vote for the AL Cy Young winner.....hmmmmm. Def a tuff decision, no AL pitcher has totally dominated this season so far.... but if my arm was twisted, i would pick Pedro. He was shaky early on, but he's finally come around... its lights out when he's at the top of his game. :)

Fact or fiction, Jose Contreras will become a dominant pitcher in the majors in the coming years now that he doesnt have georgieboy breathing garlic breath down his face....

Fact. I think the change in scenary is just what he needed. I don't know about dominant but he should do pretty well.

.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction. Richard Jefferson should not be starting on the U.S. squad.

Fact. I think the change in scenary is just what he needed. I don't know about dominant but he should do pretty well.

.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact or Fiction. Richard Jefferson should not be starting on the U.S. squad.

fact.........I think he is overrated We need a better outside shooter as SF.

Fact or fiction.........Jason Kidd will be traded by mid season.

fact.........I think he is overrated We need a better outside shooter as SF.

Fact or fiction.........Jason Kidd will be traded by mid season.

fact ...J.Kidd is an asshole who dictates everything on that team ..and now he sees its time to get the hell out , so yeah he will push for a trade

Fact or fiction: Jennie FInch the hottest softball pitche ever(lol) and will lead woman to the gold in softball

jennie_finch_pitch_b.jpg

jennie_finch_150b.JPG

No brainer of the day. She is rediculously hot, talented, and not to mention rediculously hot. She also pitched another shutout today. The gold medal is well on its way.

agree 10000000000%.............she's soooo hot...

she looks like jenna jameson.. i wonder if she eats pussy as good as jenna... I'll volunteer my crotch to find out :)

FACT OR FICTION:

Marlins repeat as World Series Champs........

she looks like jenna jameson.. i wonder if she eats pussy as good as jenna... I'll volunteer my crotch to find out :)

FACT OR FICTION:

Fiction - Beckett isn't near what he was.... Too many better teams anyway.

Fact or Fiction:

Roy Jones is the best boxer of his generation.

FACT OR FICTION:

Damn girl !! i like volunteers :laugh:

Fiction: the marlins miss pudge in a big way. look back at last season, he was Dontrelles' mentor...(and he was a good offensive machine) and we all know how good D-Train pitched... now we got pitchers mouthing off on fucking tv..... its just a matter of time before the damn wheels come of this bus. it was a good run they had last year, but like everything else, good shit come to an end at some point. :)

sorry mulder will get the cy

fact or fiction i would pay money to watch jenna eat out lolahotass

also the pats win the superbowl

mulder seems to be losing his grip on the award..latest news from the hotwire...Johan Santana is in serious running for it. (i hope he gets it after tonites performance) gotta love a guy who runs "moose" outta the building under 5 innings and almost pitches a shutout :bowdown:

jenna eating lola !?!?!? WHERE DO I SIGN UP ??

Pats will win the damn thing again,..you heard it here :)