Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVB@CentralPark - Rollcall

I'll give it a shot. And daemoncel you mod computers or something cause that case fan avatar is cool.

thanks

yeah, i'm a dremel guy and all.. not doing it as much these days due to money constraints but i'm known to mod a case or two for someone every now and then..

ILL BE THERE!!!! :party: ARMIN IS THE BEST DJ IN THE WHOLE WORLD I LOOOOOOOVE HIM

im coming prepared with a little back pack in case it RAINS like last time! yuk! so now i wont get cold and have to leave early. im stayin for every track!

i reeeally hope he plays velvet morning and satellite (senses remix)

i hope that by tommorow i get many more responses, cause it would be nice to have a CP presence in CP

:laugh: a CP presence in CP...

I'm there!! ...along with a coupla other CP heads too

I hope it doesn't rain, but the rain wasn't that bad at all for PVD.

If anyone is going to the Dinaire/Pearce party afterwards, can we tag along bc I dunno how to get there...I have directions, but it's easier to just follow someone there, ya know? Thanks :)

im so there, taking a half day at work so i can make it out.

is everyone going scumbag style? cause i don't wanna wear good stuff and then have it rain and ruin my clothes. prolly just a pair of jeans and old sneaks or something, and def gonna be ready for the rain.