Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dance=Good fuck

moniquetz007

if a girl dances sexually on the dance floor, chances are she's great in bed

no ifs ands or butts

ummmmm no

that girl i mentioned that liked to dance? VERY sexy/sensual dancing... sex, not so great... her timing for one thing wasnt the greatest, a bit of a surprise, really... she couldnt hold a rythm, and couldnt match mine, so i had to match hers and try to keep up with her changes. that, and she didnt seem to understand the most basic rule of sex... It's all about the FRICTION

ummmmm no

that girl i mentioned that liked to dance? VERY sexy/sensual dancing... sex, not so great... her timing for one thing wasnt the greatest, a bit of a surprise, really... she couldnt hold a rythm, and couldnt match mine, so i had to match hers and try to keep up with her changes. that, and she didnt seem to understand the most basic rule of sex... It's all about the FRICTION

i hate that shit :jerkoff:

Do think a Girl/Guy who doesn't know how to dance or Move in the dance floor Its not good in Bed?? :aaah:

I think it does have something to do!

An interesting note:

Before my current boyfriend I went out (for a short period of time) with a professional dancer and I was very disappointed after he showed me his choreography!

So I don't know if the myth is true...

Guest brwneydtrouble

I dont think that if they can't dance, they aren't good in the sack. I've found a lot of great dancers dance well ALONE, which can account for those not being as good as you would expect in bed, i.e. like phatman said, timing off and not in sync.

I'm an avid dancer and have a hard time finding a good partner. One time I did come across a guy that I danced PERFECTLY with, he was in my way at Space and was dancing just a little in front of me with his back to my front. I was pushed from behind up against him and I ended up dancing in time with him and we just clicked. Ended up (mant months later after a major cat and mouse game) being one of the best fucks i've ever had.

what do u study?

Kung fu, ju jitsu (sp?), and aikido (sp again?) and a little bit of judo here and there.

studied them all in high school. went to a kung fu class twice a week, helped teach the kid's class, and one of the instructors in the senior class taught us the other stuff. guy was pretty good, knew ju jitsu, aikido and kung fu.

when i started university and went into mechanical engineering, all i could find was a tae kwon do class in the gym, but the guy running it didnt know all that much so after 2 classes of correcting HIS form, i quit. oh, and a quick sparring match to prove to him that while being light on your feet is important, bouncing up and down like he was doing wasnt that bright.

Kung fu, ju jitsu (sp?), and aikido (sp again?) and a little bit of judo here and there.

studied them all in high school. went to a kung fu class twice a week, helped teach the kid's class, and one of the instructors in the senior class taught us the other stuff. guy was pretty good, knew ju jitsu, aikido and kung fu.

when i started university and went into mechanical engineering, all i could find was a tae kwon do class in the gym, but the guy running it didnt know all that much so after 2 classes of correcting HIS form, i quit. oh, and a quick sparring match to prove to him that while being light on your feet is important, bouncing up and down like he was doing wasnt that bright.

what style of kung fu do u practice?