Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween

heavensent

hey whats up, im 19 yr old female and im looking for a hella cool halloween party to go to, i know it may seem early to be thinking about that but i dont wana wait to late then be assed out so if you know of any good ones could send a few my way thanks

this is soooooooooo not too early to be thinking about halloween!!! i always have my costume decided on by june, at least! monster massive is an annual, and even though it's got some young'uns (younger than you) there, it's a KICKASS party. the vibe is incredible, you see some great costumes, and you can't beat this year's lineup :eek: . i'll be there :aright: .

...that was a northern california word that has filtered down this way. i remember hearing hella when i was a kid up north. no one ever said that down here until fairly recently.
i've heard hella since 1995, when i came to southern california, but that was my first introduction to it. perhaps i heard it that long ago because it was when i went to college, and there were some northern californians there.

Hey

I will always have a Halloween Page on my Website(just check my signature for the link), starting early October and I am sure I will have some 18 + Events listed

DONT, PLEASE DONT miss out on going to West Hollywood Santa Monica Blvd on Halloween Night, about 500000 crazy party people will be along 10 blocks with several dj stages and live performances(gwen stefani performed two years ago), but basically you go there for people watching, the most outrages costumes, all the things you need to see and a lot more.

It is my favorite event in L.A. and night of the year!!!!

Man, I am getting exited now and it is only August :bounce:

Dont forget! Sunset Street Junction NEXT WEEK!!!!! BEST STREETFESTIVAL IN L>A> IN SILVERLAKE !!!! GO GO GO AND DONT MISS IT!!!

alex

www.alexinla.com