Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Hardest Cub to Get Into

Just curious....what NYC club do you think is the hardest to get into? Which has the most difficult door? The most exclusive? What are the ones that you don't even bother going to?

For me, I hate the door at Crobar....I go there with a lot of guy friends, and it's impossible to get into unless you have a chick on your arm...

Peace out!

Any club that has BOTTLE n MODELS and PRANCERS NO DANCERS and CELEBS and SOCIALITES i tend to stay away from. Reason is cause there only there TO BE SEEN, and club like that usually only have HIP HOP/ TOP 40 music so no thanks. I need a place where the music is first and dancers are around. And i dont mean your hot girl with a drink in her hand with one hand raised in the air.

i don't know what times you have gone, but i've never had a problem getting into crobar with my boys. as long as you look good they'll let you in.

it's funny though i got some flyer through email for some place, i forget the name, but it says it right there on the flyer, unescrorted males will not be let in, haha, at least they warn ya.

I think its one of those onelegup events??? no single men alllowed...

i don't know what times you have gone, but i've never had a problem getting into crobar with my boys. as long as you look good they'll let you in.

it's funny though i got some flyer through email for some place, i forget the name, but it says it right there on the flyer, unescrorted males will not be let in, haha, at least they warn ya.

def. marquee

'

you hit the nail on the head there babe!

1. the place is fucking whack

2. they have like a 2 bottle min or sum shit like that

3. i could hear better music on KTU on a wednesday afternoon

the bouncers are soooo redic there.......i was talking to this one friend of mine that tried to get in with like 4 girls, 5 guys and they said 4 bottle min :eek: fuuuuuuuuck that.......

'

you hit the nail on the head there babe!

1. the place is fucking whack

2. they have like a 2 bottle min or sum shit like that

3. i could hear better music on KTU on a wednesday afternoon

the bouncers are soooo redic there.......i was talking to this one friend of mine that tried to get in with like 4 girls, 5 guys and they said 4 bottle min :eek: fuuuuuuuuck that.......

yep i did :) my ex was/is a bouncer there ... :bounce:

If a club has a super strict door policy, chances are I don't even wanna be there. Why would I want to hang out somewhere where I'm gonna be surrounded by a bunch of fake ass posers and be forced to listen to bad music? The people that frequent these clubs think that they are part of the "in" crowd b/c they are dumb enough to blow an entire weeks paycheck on some bottles and latest pair of $150 trendy jeans that will probably be out of style next month. If a club told me that I had to buy a certain amount of $300 bottles to hang out there, I would laugh in their face. What's next? Are they gonna ask me to strip down and check the labels of my clothes to make sure I'm wearing Prada, Versace, etc.?

If a club has a super strict door policy, chances are I don't even wanna be there. Why would I want to hang out somewhere where I'm gonna be surrounded by a bunch of fake ass posers and be forced to listen to bad music? The people that frequent these clubs think that they are part of the "in" crowd b/c they are dumb enough to blow an entire weeks paycheck on some bottles and latest pair of $150 trendy jeans that will probably be out of style next month. If a club told me that I had to buy a certain amount of $300 bottles to hang out there, I would laugh in their face. What's next? Are they gonna ask me to strip down and check the labels of my clothes to make sure I'm wearing Prada, Versace, etc.?

:aright: