Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go 4 halloween????

Hi everybody,

I know its kinda early, but I was wondering whats up for Sat 10/30?

Where is the place to be?

I havent been out in a while(long long time), so we are planning a halloween mission for nyc. Manny many years ago we saw jonathan peters at soundfactorty, juniour vasques at twilo, we went to vinyl,exit,and limelight too. About 6-7 years ago we went to an off the hook halloween show at the tunnel. We used to go to the sound factory alot. We went to a few raves too, one was in an armory in nyc.

So as you can tell I havent been out in a while. I cant even find some of the clubs on the web searches, so I figure they must have closed down.

I just got back from amsterdam and I took some of my freinds to rave called the Fortress in Zan Dam. We couldnt even read the flyer, we showed it to a taxi driver and off we went. It was in the middle of nowhere in this industrial boatyard / manufacturing district .It was crazy. Good thing they had private buses leaving the venue or we would not have made it back to our hotel.

It was their first party for a few of my freinds, and now they are hooked.

They keep hounding me to go out again.

My questions are,

Which club should we go to on Sat oct30th04?

Should we go to a club or is there a rave going on?

Thanks

Joe

• 1 month later...

I figured its getting closer so I might star seeing some flyers, but I havent seen nothing yet.

Silverbull, thanks for the canada suggestion. I checked out their site and that club looks crazy. I wish I could go but Im kinda scared about crossing the boarder with a pocket full of tasty treats. Any other suggestions?

Dave,Amsterdam would be the sh!t. I lived there for 3 months. It was crazy, but I really cant go back right now.

Joe

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm thinking about hitting up JP's Halloween party at Spirit (and i'll be dragging all my friends to it, kicking and screaming).. Oct 30 is my birthday!! :D

::laughs and points:: lol someone's hooked...

i am DEFINTELY hitting up JP at halloween... cant wait it should be a lot of fun... aside from the 60 dollar door dcover or whatever they make it this year..