Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Video Games?

HAZE

heres a question for all y'all nerds... (if you can solve this ill buy you a drink next time i see you) how do those games with the guns work... like how does the computer know you shot the bird, or the guy or etc...

so you mean u arent really killing birds in "duck hunt" ?? :confused:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...i seriously would assume the gun tells the game where it's located related to the screen - bound ofcourse by the parameters of said screen.....so the game always knows where the gun is pointing and then once you pull the trigger it correlates that spot where the gun is aiming to what is running in the background....and if it's a match it's a hit.........i dont fucking have a clue.....lol

mario..hell yeah.....1, 2(sucked), 3...

haha i'm all about super mario bros. my roommate and i played all the time last year... yea, i still play old school nintendo... i suck at everything else...

i need to get me a gameboy. anyone know how much theyre going for now?

:rolleyes:................ nahhhhhhhhhhh, ill be nice and not say anything :)

Does anyone else here play video games? I am a video game freak. I have Gamecube and PS2. The game I play the most is SOCOM II online. I swear it's like crack. I just picked up the Madden 2005 Collectors Edition on Wednesday so I've been playing that too.

So, am I the only geek here that plays this shit?

Does anyone else here play video games? I am a video game freak. I have Gamecube and PS2. The game I play the most is SOCOM II online. I swear it's like crack. I just picked up the Madden 2005 Collectors Edition on Wednesday so I've been playing that too.

So, am I the only geek here that plays this shit?

wait a minute, i need to get my dork hat.

ok, i loooooooove video games but no longer have time for them. there are so many things i would rather do - but they are still great for lazy days :D

i am a PC gamer. never owned a system since Sega Genesis (best game ever is the first NHL Hockey btw)

used to play a sh!t load of Starcraft + Counter-Strike for multiplayer.

theres are a number of games ive been waiting to play...but some of them require me to get a new computer...bleh. - Doom3, Halo 2 (will be a while for this to get to PC), Silent Hill 3, Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2, Star Wars Battlefront, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, and of course Half Life 2. i never enjoyed playing shooters with the ps2/xbox controllers - just too bulky.

all i really play now is FIFA soccer...addicted...

wait a minute, i need to get my dork hat.

ok, i loooooooove video games but no longer have time for them. there are so many things i would rather do - but they are still great for lazy days :D

i am a PC gamer. never owned a system since Sega Genesis (best game ever is the first NHL Hockey btw)

used to play a sh!t load of Starcraft + Counter-Strike for multiplayer.

theres are a number of games ive been waiting to play...but some of them require me to get a new computer...bleh. - Doom3, Halo 2 (will be a while for this to get to PC), Silent Hill 3, Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2, Star Wars Battlefront, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, and of course Half Life 2. i never enjoyed playing shooters with the ps2/xbox controllers - just too bulky.

all i really play now is FIFA soccer...addicted...

Get SW Battlefront for PC and we can both play with our dork hats on.

:hat:

September 21st :aright: im on it

also, very tempted to buy this... http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/244774.asp

some awesome titles on that (including Res. Evil, Super Smash Bros, Mkombat, soul calibur) ...hwat u think??? (oh and the zelda games...never played a zelda game)

Yea, I have Gamecube it's good. Very limited selection of games, but it's still good and with the price, you can't go wrong. There's no online option yet, but it's coming.

Yea, I have Gamecube it's good. Very limited selection of games, but it's still good and with the price, you can't go wrong. There's no online option yet, but it's coming.

so my friend brought up a great point about GameCube...all the really good games on it are geared towards multiplayer, so it wouldnt make much sense for me to get it (yet).

I think I'm going to get a XBox. (PS2 is tempting too :mad: )

so my friend brought up a great point about GameCube...all the really good games on it are geared towards multiplayer, so it wouldnt make much sense for me to get it (yet).

I think I'm going to get a XBox. (PS2 is tempting too :mad: )

Ehh... I don't know about XBox. You have to pay for XBox Live, PS2 online is free. The graphics are a little better, but the only game that they have that PS2 doesn't is HALO. Other than that, PS2 has a much better game library.

true...dont care for HALO on XBOX..would rather play it on my PC...i really wanted to play Ninja Gaiden...

is SOCOM II worth getting if i get PS2???

fvck, i want both systems..

I swear, SOCOM II is like CRACK!!!!!

I'd take the PS2 over the Xbox.

Actually, Im about to get it when I come back from vacation on Tuesday. Whats the difference b/w the Collectors edition and the regular one?

Upon getting this game I don't think I will ever leave the house.

Actually, Im about to get it when I come back from vacation on Tuesday. Whats the difference b/w the Collectors edition and the regular one?

Upon getting this game I don't think I will ever leave the house.

The CE is $10 more but you get 4 games in 1. You get Madden 2005, and 3 other ones from the past. You get the original from Sega Genesis and 2 other ones from PS1. I think one of them is Madden 1999. You also get a bunch of extra videos about the making of and the history of Madden. You also get 15 extra teams to use in offline play.

It's definately worth it. They only made one run of the CE, so get it while you can. They did this to celebrate 15 years of Madden.