Video Games?

HAZE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the deepspelll..............Zelda was THE SHIT

i cried when link goes back to the sanctuary to save zelda and shes already been taken by the guards and the priest is on the floor dying. when u go to talk to him he speaks his final words...flashes like 4 times and dissapeared :laugh:

video games are def the best thing ever...ill be playin them till i die.....mario 3 was the shit....pickin up madden this week and def cant wait for the new gta to come out :hat:

Madden 2005 is great. You have to get the Collectors Edition. It's 4 games in 1 and it has a bunch of extra stuff and it's only $10 more.

Madden 2005 is great. You have to get the Collectors Edition. It's 4 games in 1 and it has a bunch of extra stuff and it's only $10 more.

yea i heard...i was actually gonna go buy it on my lunch break but the store where i went told me only the big name chain stores have the collectors so now i have to wait till later :mad:

but it aint like i can play it now...i guess its just knowing that u finally have it lol :hat:

yea i heard...i was actually gonna go buy it on my lunch break but the store where i went told me only the big name chain stores have the collectors so now i have to wait till later :mad:

but it aint like i can play it now...i guess its just knowing that u finally have it lol :hat:

Yea, I went to Best Buy by my house and they only had 2 Collectors Edition left and I grabbed one. They only made 1 run of the collectors edition so once they sell out, that's it.