Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mystify and deelite

If I got to be Deelite, I'd shave my head and go to Taco Bell and pick up internet boys all day long

wait...

You have to do something I don't normally do. I eat Taco Bell and pick up boys on the computer all day bein ME.. do something unlike me.. hahhaa

If I got to be Mystify, I'd mess my hair up and make it all knotty and uneven and gross and go out in public... (cuz her hair is always PERFECT)

THEN I'd all up people and talk shit about me...and see what they have to say behind my back.

then I'd have moderator priviledges so I would move all the shit promotional threads to where they belong... ahahhhaha

wait...

You have to do something I don't normally do. I eat Taco Bell and pick up boys on the computer all day bein ME.. do something unlike me.. hahhaa

If I got to be Mystify, I'd mess my hair up and make it all knotty and uneven and gross and go out in public... (cuz her hair is always PERFECT)

THEN I'd all up people and talk shit about me...and see what they have to say behind my back.

then I'd have moderator priviledges so I would move all the shit promotional threads to where they belong... ahahhhaha

lol it would get confusing..