Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ques. for those in the fantasy football league

Do you guys want to move the draft to Monday night or something?

I saw a lot of posts saying that people wont be there for the live draft and the three people I got to join the league arent gonna be around either. I just know historically more people are around on a week night and able to attend the draft.

I was thinking 9:30 or so. The draft only takes an hour so it wont ruin most of your nights

just checking to see what you guys want to do. if I dont hear many yesses, I'll keep it as is.

I'm changing it to 9:30 on Monday evening

The draft usually takes about an hour.......it wont keep you kiddies up past your bedtime and it happens to be a night where most people are home

sorry I cant accomodate everybody, no one ever can but most people should be around

sorry greek dj

All you have to do is log in before the draft starts and enter the draft. Then each team is given an order in which they pick. Each team has 1 minute to make thier draft pick, if you exceed that limit the computer will pick the highest ranked player that you have on your list.(this is for those who can't make it to the online draft)Each round a team will draft a player, and this goes on until all the roster spots are filled. Don't worry you should be fine, if anyone has questions during the draft you are able to post messages while the draft is going on. It's like an instant messanger setup. If you have any other questions just ask. See you bitches on draft day.

Thanks man.. Appreciate your post..

Do i have to have anything downloaded on my computer?? Like instant messanger? I don't think I have that on my computer.. lol

not at all

its got its own chatroom on the draft board

you'll see how it works once the draft board opens up (about half an hour before the actual draft). Its pretty self explanatory.

not at all

its got its own chatroom on the draft board

you'll see how it works once the draft board opens up (about half an hour before the actual draft). Its pretty self explanatory.

Okay great...

I'm glad we are doing this on Monday... this will help me with my real Live draft the following Saturday for my money-league. :)