Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who on here likes to drink at applebees type places?

I use to work at Friday's in Wayne... a decade ago...our bar would fill up and get crazy, not to mention the waiters/waitresses were all stoned, drunk, doin bumps in the bathroom...

haha.. fridays on 17 was the same way a few years back

If you like that stuff- Come say hi to me at Champps, in Edison for Wednesday nite Karaoke. I am the DJ. It's a lot of fun. You will even hear familiar club jams in between the horrible singing. LOL

I hear a lot about thi splace never got a chance to go.

If you like that stuff- Come say hi to me at Champps, in Edison for Wednesday nite Karaoke. I am the DJ. It's a lot of fun. You will even hear familiar club jams in between the horrible singing. LOL

LOL...I WAS AT CHAMPS YESTERDAY FOR DINNER AT MELNLO MALL....

QUESTION? WHY DON'T THEY SERVE A VODKA SAUCE?????

JUST WANTED TO KNOW

JUST WANTED TO KNOW

JUST WANTED TO KNOW

JUST WANTED TO KNOW

I'll put in a request to the owner for vodka sauce 4 you (I love it too)

Regarding the food at Champps-- I find that certain menu items are really delicious, while others are not all that... But the music you will hear on Wed--that's a different story....LOL

I try to play something for everyone and people really seem to like it- so I'm happy.... :beer:

I'll put in a request to the owner for vodka sauce 4 you (I love it too)

Regarding the food at Champps-- I find that certain menu items are really delicious, while others are not all that... But the music you will hear on Wed--that's a different story....LOL

I try to play something for everyone and people really seem to like it- so I'm happy.... :beer:

cheers to vodka sauce.........im just addicted to vodka in all ways.....food drinks,etc.............

where is the one in edison or is that the one in menlo mall.... i dont know that area

yup same..:)

ok if its the same i will try to make it out there on a wed. night.... i love watching people sing retarted,lol.............

you never know maybe i can find a star out of the crowd for a house track

i could bring my camera and take pics of drunk people singing all night long

ummmm i will take the penne with vodka and a bottle of vodka please...

lol

yup same..:)

ok if its the same i will try to make it out there on a wed. night.... i love watching people sing retarted,lol.............

lol

lol

LOL

No seriously- 3 people have to win 100-75-50 bucks. Occasionally, there will be some Real talent. This gay guy Nick is great for a house track. And a few weeks ago this black chick sang a Whitney Houson song better then whitney herself- no joke...

Can i work on the track with you if you find someone? I am fiending to get back on the production side of things after a 7 year hiatus!! I have experience! LOL (I know JP too-dont know if that matters to you)...