Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what a proud day to be from nj!!!

DJGaryMatthews

i can walk with my head up high and proudly announce "I am from New Jersey and my governor loves the cock!!"

:swallow:

..Also, how does that exactly reflect on you? So the governor gets down with the pickle, does that mean, somehow that anyone who calls Jersey home is going to magically wake up craving cock?

Do you have some unresolved identity issues there, sport? Something you're wrestling with inside? Let it out, share with the group..:jerkoff:

Mcgreevey met his recent lover (golan chiepel) in isreal during his visit in 2000... u should watch the chris matthews show, I think hes got a full story on this one, or u can read the asbury park press.....but this controversy had been going on since 2001 when mcgreevey hired the man after the 9/11 attacks...

See, thats the thing though. He's known this guy since high school, and I really doubt that his wife didn't have a clue about this. The more probable situation is that she acted the 'beard' for him so he looked good on the campaign trail. I guarantee if you asked his wife if he's been a good father to his kids she'd say yes. I say this because I've known business execs (complete with exclusive golf membership and three darling little toeheaded kids) who have had this situation going with their significant others for years. They're still good parents but dad happens to like guys and its more politically viable (from a business standpoint) to be married and stable because it looks good for PR. I've also heard, from some Jersey people, that she's had a boyfriend on the side for quite sometime and their known to throw parties down in South Jersey on the shore somewhere.

Again, not everything in this world is as black and white as people would like to believe, especially when it comes to marriage and behavior of public figures. In this day and age you have no friggen idea who you're really sitting next to.. or living next door to for that matter...

Now the patronage aspect, well, that was his stupidity to the nth degree. I could understand giving someone you play favorites towards a job in the governors office somewhere, but to give someone with no law enforcement background the task of protecting the people of New Jersey from crazies with explosives is waaaay out of line.

The tragic thing in all this is the gay community is going to bear the brunt of this fallout, followed closely by the democrats, even though this comes down to patronage and cronyism by a single man.

See, thats the thing though. He's known this guy since high school, and I really doubt that his wife didn't have a clue about this. The more probable situation is that she acted the 'beard' for him so he looked good on the campaign trail. I guarantee if you asked his wife if he's been a good father to his kids she'd say yes. I say this because I've known business execs (complete with exclusive golf membership and three darling little toeheaded kids) who have had this situation going with their significant others for years. They're still good parents but dad happens to like guys and its more politically viable (from a business standpoint) to be married and stable because it looks good for PR. I've also heard, from some Jersey people, that she's had a boyfriend on the side for quite sometime and their known to throw parties down in South Jersey on the shore somewhere.

Again, not everything in this world is as black and white as people would like to believe, especially when it comes to marriage and behavior of public figures. In this day and age you have no friggen idea who you're really sitting next to.. or living next door to for that matter...

Now the patronage aspect, well, that was his stupidity to the nth degree. I could understand giving someone you play favorites towards a job in the governors office somewhere, but to give someone with no law enforcement background the task of protecting the people of New Jersey from crazies with explosives is waaaay out of line.

The tragic thing in all this is the gay community is going to bear the brunt of this fallout, followed closely by the democrats, even though this comes down to patronage and cronyism by a single man.

one of the most intelligent posts in this thread.

I'm sure there are many competent closet gay politians we dont know about, that we vote for

Who gives a shit?

Same goes for bill & monica, what's a BJ got to do with running the country!?! If I was under all that stress, I'd want BJs from young interns too!

I'm sure there are many competent closet gay politians we dont know about, that we vote for

Who gives a shit?

Same goes for bill & monica, what's a BJ got to do with running the country!?! If I was under all that stress, I'd want BJs from young interns too!

its the people who feel that the people that run this country r supposed to be superior to normal everyday people who make this an issue....im of the opinion that theres no person really greater than any other...even though there r people who make me question that at times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!