Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vic latino the most annoying spic on the planet

ok, NO NEEEEEED to bring that up!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahaah, that happened b/c i was protecting YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!, and when i had my arms around you so no one would touch you, he krept a feel at my chest....................FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!, AHAHAHAAHA

and we all know who all the "GAY" americans like, claudio!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VIC LIKES DARK MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cause carlos, he really cuffed my shit, then i think he even smacked it too................HE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next time i will purposely let him attempt to get a grab, then when he's about to grab my ass, IM GOING TO FUCKING BITE HIS NOSE OFF, EAT IT, THEN BREAK HIS HANDS, rip his fucking legs off then beat his family w/ his body parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, rod is edgy today[/QUOTi

its all about the anti "gay american" rage!!!!!

ok, NO NEEEEEED to bring that up!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahaah, that happened b/c i was protecting YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!, and when i had my arms around you so no one would touch you, he krept a feel at my chest....................FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!, AHAHAHAAHA

and we all know who all the "GAY" americans like, claudio!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it seems like you have magnetic powers when it comes to these people.........

i agree 100 % the jerk off tries to pick up my girl while im djing. the best part is watching him get laughed at by her. to make it even funnier he goes to the girl he works with, watch i bet u i can take this girl home, n my girl being the perfect gf she is laughed in his face. if i wasnt djing i woulda cracked him in his gay ass ktu face... i never dog any1 on these boards but i couldnt pass this one up. i hope he reads this. Vic who the f*ck do u think u are??? you prob would be a cool cat if u drop the ego..

ANT NERO

I know you are not directing your comments to me-and no disrespect to you, I have spanish blood too- but why are people getting offended at these slang nationality comments? I read stuff all the time on here and people say Chink, Ginny, Nigger, Spic, Jew, etc... all the time-what's so offensive?

exactly im proud of who i am,. I dont care if people call me a wop.

If you care about dumb racial slurrs your just insecure cuase ya think there trueeee and you really feel like a spic.

Starburst and notallthere are SF shuffle, fist pumping mongrols. We should take these 2 idiots and stick them in a room with vic latino while he is doing his radio broadcast. Maybe they can make love in the vip bathrooms at ktu and give vic latino a slob knobber since he likes it both ways.

:half:

Starburst and notallthere are SF shuffle, fist pumping mongrols. We should take these 2 idiots and stick them in a room with vic latino while he is doing his radio broadcast. Maybe they can make love in the vip bathrooms at ktu and give vic latino a slob knobber since he likes it both ways.

fuck you u stupid wanna be candy raver. grow the fuck up.

think your so cool and clever and cute with your rainbow bright crap sig.

Get a fucken life ill pump my fist down your throat

LOL

I CRACK up so hard when I see people pumping their fists! I find it comical.

hate this guy

hate his ugly face

hate hsi radio fabricated ego.

his voice is so annoying have to turn the radio off when i hear it..

this prick has such an ego it tremendous

i know a few ppl that have interned at KTU recently and he is the one person

they learned to hate completely-

he treatts the interns like fetchng dogs - doenst teach them shit - doesnt do anything realy for the station or show-

hes a gimmick and ya know what

we can hate him all we want and he will still be on air

---that is until they decide to take him off

then what will he have to fall back on *wink*

i have a pic of him at a nightclub - he asked ME to take thepic of him and place it online

not the other way around -

notice i never did it - but i still have it

hmmm im thinking alittle photo chop shopin is in order here huh? - anyone else have a shot of him? let mangel it up

slob knobber! mhihi.gifbiglaugh.gif

You have the personality of a wet mop. Why don't you go to spirit and go into your fcuking little k-hole bitch ass. And don't front on rainbow bright dude. Cause she just called you an asshole wannabee Governor's assistant. Oh and btw. Here's a tasty treat for ya loin boy straight from trenton. :swallow:

You have the personality of a wet mop. Why don't you go to spirit and go into your fcuking little k-hole bitch ass. And don't front on rainbow bright dude. Cause she just called you an asshole wannabee Governor's assistant. Oh and btw. Here's a tasty treat for ya loin boy straight from trenton. :swallow:

What's this obsession with wet mops? :D